Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Powling View Post
    Sigh...it literally says under his username he's in Van City...

...not anywhere close to where you are.

Oh yes I see, I was the homeless person I can confirm and you caught me.

Comment

Ban ban ban mods please ban its not funny anymore.
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

This is actually one of my sources of happiness being with you all. Please don’t ban.

Comment

There’s this neat feature if you don’t like someone you can block/ignore them. Idk just a thought?

Comment

Yes, neither of them contribute anything to the forum. They're only here to derail threads. Ban plz.

Comment

Do it!! do it!! Oh wait [emoji848] ....eh fuckit. Do it! Do it!! I wanna see how horrible my life will be without R3V.

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                Do it!! do it!! Oh wait [emoji848] ....eh fuckit. Do it! Do it!! I wanna see how horrible my life will be without R3V.
                No one cares that you don't care about r3v. You don't contribute anything.
                91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post

I care about R3V, it’s greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post

I heard you the first time. It’s not that I don’t care about it. I just don’t care for for sensitive little incels like you and your opinion on me. It’s a nonsense thread you’ll get laid one day just relax. You can only control yourself or if your a mod maybe your can do something. Until then quit being ignorant you know nothing of what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                      That is so cool man, I’m not sure if we live in the same area or it might just be crazy enough to be a coincidence but I myself also met this homeless hippie on the bus who insisted I take some of his bud. So I was like "uhm, ok". Then he was like, "hey, when last did you smoke up?" and I was like "uhhh, about a year ago". Then he was like "shit, you should come smoke a joint with me". Then I was like, "ok, ya, sure". All the while the other strangers heard the whole discussion and were lookin at us all weird. Then after we get off the bus he starts talkin about the movie "Mr. Yes" asked if I ever heard of it. I was like "no". So then he starts tellin me about the movie and then I was like wait, I know that movie! So I told him "you mean Yes man?" he was like ya that's it! Then he had to ask this lady if she had a light cause I obviously don't smoke. He then proceeded to tell her I haven't smoked up in a year...like why? So anyway, he lit up the joint and we smoked it. Holy Christ, I dunno what was in that bud!! Sweet Baby Jesus!

Anyway, so while this was all going on, I'm thinking "really? is this what life has lead me to? one second I'm being an accountant trying to be all important, to now getting stoned in a back alley with a strange homeless French Canadian hippy?"

Lol your very own 5toes story

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I heard you the first time. It’s not that I don’t care about it. I just don’t care for for sensitive little incels like you and your opinion on me. It’s a nonsense thread you’ll get laid one day just relax. You can only control yourself or if your a mod maybe your can do something. Until then quit being ignorant you know nothing of what I do.
                        The irony in this is post... You post alot about your personal life, I remember. You got sentenced when you where a kid, you work In pest control and you get free cars from Grandma's
                        91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Nonsense Thread

You bore me. Glad I can get your fingers moving. What’s your point? I don’t sit here judging people and get all “ban” happy on anyone says any dumb shit. Get over your superiority complex. Your better than me bro I get it. My cars are shit I get it. I love the cars I’ve obtained. I have a respect for the machine and learning about them. I’m not going to back down your just a dickhead and that’s ok. I’m having fun because I know I’m right just block me because there not banning me. I mean I’m trying to help you get your wish but i guess it’s not easy to ban someone when there not even being explicit or threatening. Don’t track me down and kill me bro I know you incels eventually kill.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Please relax. Mods Please don’t ban me I’m not involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                              please relax. Please don’t ban me.

Quit being so paranoid. Have some self respect. Quit laying down every time some one takes a shot at you. I’m super relaxed man just worry about you. I edited it.

Comment

what the heck is an "incel"? is that kind of like when you bang a dude in the ass and get poo-poo in your wee-wee hole?
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X