Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
    Please change your location. We don’t want to be associated with you.
    This.
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      It's time to break out the hammer. Mods, lets make it happen.
      Also this.
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

^That^

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
          Oh I think Motheye99 don’t like me,
          Oh no no no only the tires smoke still need some Visine
          Motheye99 don't like me, but act just like me
          "Never sent him face pics that’s why he don’t like me"
          His E30 won’t start', ignition lock I’m not mean'
          I been rolling in the M10 so don't nothing really excite me
          2mAn no revlimiter 8k rpms the right scream
          Damn that boy, ask him for some more his E30’s clean
          Yeah, 2mAn’s E30, that's that dirty30
          Saw him on the freeway he just swerve me
          PM’d me that these boys all up in his lane I swear they keep on merging
          No he cannot see a lame 'cause his E30 got curtains

Cool story bro. (Insert ghey emoji here)
          That literally makes zero sense.

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
          Sitting on a plane, waiting to push away from the gate, guy sitting across from me has BO worse than a garbage dump at high noon in the summer. OGG to LAX. What the fuck...most antisocial thing you can do.

And they just locked the doors...Flyboy wtf do I do??? Offer some deodorant?

Gonna be a long flight....

Ezekiel 25:17
          Lick his pits, tits, and naughty bits?

I sit in the back of a lot of airplanes and experience this fairly often. My worst was some 20ish year old emo chick with some sort of oral infection like an abscess perhaps. About every two minutes or so she would breathe through her mouth. The air was literally this green cloud that smelled like fermented pig shit.

Gum!!!???

No thanks.

5 minutes later: GUM!!!!!!?????

No thanks.

Fuck!
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

This guy named a Nissan from the 90s created this website before the Auto company did and till this day he still owns it.

Very interesting how they’re battling it out as Nissan claimed he was cybersquatting the domain and tried to steal it from him now he keeps it in spite even though he can probably get millions.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

Lick his pits, tits, and naughty bits?

I sit in the back of a lot of airplanes and experience this fairly often. My worst was some 20ish year old emo chick with some sort of oral infection like an abscess perhaps. About every two minutes or so she would breathe through her mouth. The air was literally this green cloud that smelled like fermented pig shit.

Gum!!!???

No thanks.

5 minutes later: GUM!!!!!!?????

No thanks.

Fuck!

back. dude put a blanket on most of the flight so spared the worst of it until fucktard reached up for his damn bag, wiping out at least 30 passengers with funk from his nasty ass pits.

goddamn that was gross. glad to be out of there. it's not like a cultural thing either, rest of the dude's family didn't reek. put on some fucking deodorant asshat. :hitler:

nasty green abscess shit from chick's mouth is gnarly too. what the fuck ppl! really!!

i like the tiger balm idea but also like to feel my face, that stuff makes it all numb and shit. good for muscle aches though.
                Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Anybody have experience with Bells Palsy? Got a scary phone call from my Wife yesterday morning telling me that half her face was paralyzed. I told her grab the kids, get to a doctor, and I'll meet her there. Lucked out I was already on the road switching between yards and already about halfway from the house. She went to an urgent care first, and was immediately told to go to the ER.

So I meet her at the ER, and she is cleared of a stroke, but told it is bells palsy. She's pretty bummed, but honestly it isn't noticeable at all unless she smiles. They say they dont know what causes it, but it clears up in a few weeks to months most of the time.

But wait, there's more! The Doctor thinks she might have lyme disease as well, so we are waiting on the results of that test.

But wait, there's more! Her blood tests come back abnormal for liver numbers, there's excess protein in her urine, and her blood pressure was high. So they want us to head over to labor and delivery (baby is due 2nd week of June) to be monitored because they think she might have preeclampsia. Anybody have experience with that one? Read up on it and it is pretty scary stuff, and the fix is to deliver the baby.

So she called her midwives, because they don't work out of that hospital. Baby monitoring checks out, midwives have the hospital release us. We head home, I go back to work. All good.

Nope.

After the Midwives see the blood work, they tell us we need to come in to their hospital for a 24 hour monitor to make sure she doesn't indeed have preeclampsia.

So here we are, after a really shitty day, waiting to find out if she is going to need to deliver the baby one way or another. Our first 2 were delivered with no medication, completely old school. Wife is holding up well but severly bummed. End of the day, I'm telling her that if we have to make some changes to the birth plan so that I get to go home with both my Wife and child vs one or the other, or neither, we need to go with the midwives orders.

First pregnancy we had to fight for her birth plan to go well as the Doctor led us on throughout the pregnancy, then pushed heavily for a cesarean when the time came. We pushed back and won. 2nd was with the midwives she has now, and we can trust that they won't go that route unless absolutely necessary.

Sorry for the book of text! Not really nonsense but I'm sitting here at harris teeter taking a break (I get anxious and stir crazy in hospitals and we will be here at least until 9pm tonight if they decide to let us go.) Didn't want to start a new thread so here it is.

Wish us luck! We need it.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
                    Sitting on a plane, waiting to push away from the gate, guy sitting across from me has BO worse than a garbage dump at high noon in the summer. OGG to LAX. What the fuck...most antisocial thing you can do.

And they just locked the doors...Flyboy wtf do I do??? Offer some deodorant?

Gonna be a long flight....

Ezekiel 25:17

I work with a African guy who usually smells pretty bad by Friday. I think he only showers on Sunday night or something.

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. He's a good dude who will bend over backwards to help out a friend. We give him the chicken heads and feet whenever we butcher meat birds lol. He says eating the brain is good for his brain.

But yea, when working in close quarters with him towards the end of the week, you start to wonder if death would be a better option.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Shit man!!!! Wishing and praying for the best possible outcome. Please let me know if you need anything
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Packed flight? If not, ask the attendant if you can move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Sheesh, that's a tough spot for the family. Truly hope it ultimately works out for mother and child before/during/after birth!

Something about yesterday was just fuckey all around.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                            Anybody have experience with Bells Palsy? Got a scary phone call from my Wife yesterday morning telling me that half her face was paralyzed. I told her grab the kids, get to a doctor, and I'll meet her there. Lucked out I was already on the road switching between yards and already about halfway from the house. She went to an urgent care first, and was immediately told to go to the ER.

So I meet her at the ER, and she is cleared of a stroke, but told it is bells palsy. She's pretty bummed, but honestly it isn't noticeable at all unless she smiles. They say they dont know what causes it, but it clears up in a few weeks to months most of the time.

But wait, there's more! The Doctor thinks she might have lyme disease as well, so we are waiting on the results of that test.

But wait, there's more! Her blood tests come back abnormal for liver numbers, there's excess protein in her urine, and her blood pressure was high. So they want us to head over to labor and delivery (baby is due 2nd week of June) to be monitored because they think she might have preeclampsia. Anybody have experience with that one? Read up on it and it is pretty scary stuff, and the fix is to deliver the baby.

So she called her midwives, because they don't work out of that hospital. Baby monitoring checks out, midwives have the hospital release us. We head home, I go back to work. All good.

Nope.

After the Midwives see the blood work, they tell us we need to come in to their hospital for a 24 hour monitor to make sure she doesn't indeed have preeclampsia.

So here we are, after a really shitty day, waiting to find out if she is going to need to deliver the baby one way or another. Our first 2 were delivered with no medication, completely old school. Wife is holding up well but severly bummed. End of the day, I'm telling her that if we have to make some changes to the birth plan so that I get to go home with both my Wife and child vs one or the other, or neither, we need to go with the midwives orders.

First pregnancy we had to fight for her birth plan to go well as the Doctor led us on throughout the pregnancy, then pushed heavily for a cesarean when the time came. We pushed back and won. 2nd was with the midwives she has now, and we can trust that they won't go that route unless absolutely necessary.

Sorry for the book of text! Not really nonsense but I'm sitting here at harris teeter taking a break (I get anxious and stir crazy in hospitals and we will be here at least until 9pm tonight if they decide to let us go.) Didn't want to start a new thread so here it is.

Wish us luck! We need it.

Don’t worry in my opinion the doctors know best and also my first girl spent over a week in NICU, she’s perfectly healthy, I hope all goes well and I’ll pray for you.
                            Last edited by Sonny; 05-24-2019, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Man that is a terrible fucking story reference your wife's health. I hope everything goes smoothly, and the same if you need anything or I can help in any way just hit me with a pm.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I love this car but why does everyone like to tell me I’m an idiot and that I’m wasting my money to maintain it.

And to get , heaven forbid, a new one.
                                Last edited by Sonny; 05-24-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X