Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT'S BACK!!!!

So for a while now, I haven't been getting my notifications of new posts consistantly. I would get them for some threads but not others then the others would send notifications but not all the time...weird.

So what I've been doing on the old forum was to go to my "User CP" and then you can see all of the active threads with new posts.

I cant seem to find the User CP section anymore :(

Edit: So I think I found it but there isn't anything to show.

I clicked on my name and then went to the tab Subscribed. Though there are no threads there.
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

This is going to take a while to get used to.
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
        IT'S BACK!!!!

So for a while now, I haven't been getting my notifications of new posts consistantly. I would get them for some threads but not others then the others would send notifications but not all the time...weird.

So what I've been doing on the old forum was to go to my "User CP" and then you can see all of the active threads with new posts.

I cant seem to find the User CP section anymore :(

Edit: So I think I found it but there isn't anything to show.

I clicked on my name and then went to the tab Subscribed. Though there are no threads there.
        Click the "notifications" bell at the top of the page, then scroll to the bottom. You get a notification there as well as a preview of the post and who it's by.
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          this X1000
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Click the "notifications" bell at the top of the page, then scroll to the bottom. You get a notification there as well as a preview of the post and who it's by.
            Aww ok, thanks!

Not gonna lie, it took me a long minute to find the Notifications bell, I needed to look higher lol

edit #3 lol: I know there are threads that I have not be notified of, but are not showing in either location. There was one where you pointed out, but not anymore that the one.
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

Aww ok, thanks!

Not gonna lie, it took me a long minute to find the Notifications bell, I needed to look higher lol

edit #3 lol: I know there are threads that I have not be notified of, but are not showing in either location. There was one where you pointed out, but not anymore that the one.
                Scroll down a little more and click "see all notifications" and all your subscriptions will be in order from newest post.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

i went to tgi fridays after work. never been.
                  the food is totally terrible and it was $58 what a fkn joke of a place.

Comment

Why does r3v look like absolute garbage now? Is it the update or my phone?
                    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                    1991 318is - Sold
                    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
                      Why does r3v look like absolute garbage now? Is it the update or my phone?
                      It's the long-deferred vbulletin update:

Originally posted by priapism
                      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                      Originally posted by shameson
                      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I wish that there was a list somewhere that showed you how common a certain size tire was, as in how many different options are in that particular size, or the average price of that size.
                        Take that list and use it to find similar diameter tires +/- whatever % you specify across different tire widths and diameters.

I mean tire sites have garbage interfaces in general, but man it would be nice
                        Last edited by Northern; 08-09-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Yeah I agree. Tire Rack seems to have the best interface so far that shows prices relative to size of a specific brands, but it's still limited. Part of the problem is down to the fact that these sites are for normal people who buy the same/correct size tire no matter what. Also, the legal issues and liability associated with knowingly selling the wrong sized tires would be huge.
                          Originally posted by Melon
                          Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Been trying to eat more apples lately, specifically Galas. I like them but would always prefer other things for a snack. But wow I always feel so healthy after eating one.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Scroll down a little more and click "see all notifications" and all your subscriptions will be in order from newest post.
                              Bless you my child!

Also noticed I'm not getting sent email notifications anymore to new posts.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd

Comment

I did an LED lowbeam retrofit on sunday. I don't know how light output compares to HIDs, but I don't really care as long as they last longer. Was kind of a bitch to get them installed, had to remove and grind down the heat sink, then assemble again after the bulb and cap went on. 10/10 would not recommend.

Also have my 245's installed on the rear and I think I might get away without rubbing terribly if I raise the rear another 3/4".

Comment

Working...
                                X