• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? Should I buy it?

Comment

do it.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

M1A is a very nice rifle. Many folks make mention of the recent builds not having GI parts. But it should serve you well.

Comment

The FAL is an old school main battle rifle, much like the M-14 (M1A). For accuracy, the M1A is hard to beat for a semi. AR-10 is great as well. Although a good quality FAL shoots quite well, and the folding stock is very solid, and rugged (cheaper, easy to find magazines too). It's all in what you like, want or can afford.

Comment

I got a Black 1911 GSG 22lr (sweet cheap shooter), Satin Nickel Desert Eagle 50 AE (scares ppl shitless at the range!), Stainless Taurus PT92 (Berreta 92fs clone) and some savage 22lr rifle.

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

Just put a down payment on it. Picking it up in a week or 2.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Do any of you guys know of any good iron site upgrades for an AK 47? My brother and I will run a read dot sight, but I think every gun should have a good set of iron sights to fall back on.
                Any other tips or general good know how for some first time AK owners?
                We should be picking the rifle up in two or three weeks from Bullseye in NorCal. I am very excited!
                Sins this will mostly be my brothers project, I am thinking of picking up a Rem 700 tactical model in the near future to get a good balance of mid to long range fire power jn our house.

Cheers!
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

well seems I may have run across a BRAND new LMT .308 for a very very reasonable price. will up date when I hear more and get some real info
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                    Do any of you guys know of any good iron site upgrades for an AK 47? My brother and I will run a read dot sight, but I think every gun should have a good set of iron sights to fall back on.
                    We should be picking the rifle up in two or three weeks from Bullseye in NorCal. I am very excited!
                    Sins this will mostly be my brothers project, I am thinking of picking up a Rem 700 tactical model in the near future to get a good balance of mid to long range fire power jn our house.

Cheers!
                    Hey Deutschman, check out Tech-sights. Their AR type sights for various AK variants may be what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
                      Hey Deutschman, check out Tech-sights. Their AR type sights for various AK variants may be what you're looking for.
                      Yeah I like Ar sights. Ill check them out. Thanks a lot!
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

The bracket and top cover they make moves the rear sight to the rear of the reciever, giving a longer sight radius as well.

Comment

Someone should school me on hand guns. I plan on taking a class going to the range and in the future get a CCW. I have always been a fan of Walther specifically the PPK.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wise choice? Dumb choice? Why wouldn't the PPK be a good choice? What else would be a good gun to consider?

Comment

Lots of good guns man.. I'll have me a PPK oneday! ;)
                            I've got a Glock 23 and a Smith and Wesson .38 442 model.
                            Thinking about picking up a M1A Scout rifle and "tricking" out my Glock w. home defense goodies.
                            I like military guns and the stories behind the makers. Spend some time researching and get to the rance and rent some guns.
                            I've ALWAYS want a Berreta 92 for it's classic beauty, shooting ability, and military lineage but it's just not comfortable to me so that purchase has been suspended.

Comment

AWD: MI is kinda a PIA to buy a pistol, you have to get a permission slip (permit to purchase) from your local LEA (law enforcement Agency) fill even more paper work there, take a test and all kinds of shit and then its only good for something like 10 days. (If I was to move back I would have to go do all that shit for a "permit to purchase" for all the hand guns I already own :crazy: its a back door method of registration because if you dont use that permission slip with in the prescribed 10 days you have to give it back to the LEA

Any way yes the PPK is fine choice for a small carry gun, (I am looking at buying one in the next week or 2 myself). Load it out with some good +p and you will have a very capable SD weapon.

MI CCW class is not that hard, its mostly just about how to handle the legal implications of carrying, and what to do if you ever find your self in a situation where you might need it. Last one I took for MI was about 150 bucks. and 2 days of about 6 hours.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post

Cheers!
                                How do you plan on affixing the red dot so it holds a zero? The only way i know of is to attach it to the receiver. The top cover is a no go.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                                Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Working...
                                X