No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, I need some help with this one. I'm fed up with my UTG paper weight light. It uses 3 Cr123s and it already burned them out, all for a lousy 200 lumen.

I'm looking at either the TLR1-HP, with or without the strobe i'm not sure yet.

OR, Should I get Primary Arms' own in house flashlight:

I like that the TLR1 has the rail mount build into it, and I think it will be lighter and cleaner on my rifle, but the Primary arms claims 420 lumens while the Streamlight advertises 200. The last light I had put out 200, and while it was good, twice as much sounds pretty nice. Which would you go with?
    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

I know its prolly more than what your looking to spend. but when it comes to all things like this that you want to work when you need it to and not fail you.

when it comes to lights and weapons lights SUREFIRE and NOTHING ELSE

here check this out and get back to me. Yeah battery life is not supper long as it burns HOT, but its hard to argue with 500 Lumen and a system that is equally at home on your rifle as it is on your side arm or H/D 12 ga.

You will prolly want one of these as well for it to make it more user friendly

For surgical control when using an X-Series Weapon Light (X300, X400), the DG grip switch uses a minimal center-mounted pad. This allows the operator to activate the light with finger pressure without needing to move a finger from the grip.

Shop around you can find surefire stuff for a 10-25% less than MSRP pretty regularly
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Check on ar15.com. There are always smoking surefire deals for sale. Usually brand new too
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^I'll troll around Ar15.com some more, I forgot to mention that this light is going on my Ar15.
          <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
          unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

seriously the 300x is a bright MoFo buddy of mine has one on his Mossy 930XPS for H/D fuck its like looking into the sun but worse
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

I got 99 bullets and a blank ain't one

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Look at that mitten discipline. Hahahaha.

Comment

Snowflakes & ak's all day. Don't forget the "UZI does it" collabo.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

fucking christ. its a feeding frenzy!!
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                      fucking christ. its a feeding frenzy!!
                      I got over 200 NHTMG 30 round magazines still in the factory 100 box. Picked these up about 5 years ago for $900 per 1000 shipped. Have any bet on what I could sell those things if a ban ever comes around?

Not counting my personal stash :)

Been saying it for years, buy cheap and stack deep!
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

I have been scouring the Interwebs for actual metal 20 round SR25 mags since I have been home. There have not been any available for months now. I suppose I am just going to have settle for a few more Pmags that when you drop them when its cold (which it often is in Northern Montana) the feed lips shatter and split off

William Pitt-

Comment

I've been trying to buy a Lewis Machine & Tool MRP rifle for the last year or so but they are constantly "out of stock". I find a few on gunbroker every now and then, but man every time I get set to buy, I can't find any.
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                            I got over 200 NHTMG 30 round magazines still in the factory 100 box. Picked these up about 5 years ago for $900 per 1000 shipped. Have any bet on what I could sell those things if a ban ever comes around?

Not counting my personal stash :)

Been saying it for years, buy cheap and stack deep!
                            You gonna be rich! Hahahah

My stock is pretty good. I've got plenty of AR mags, but what scares me is I do not have very many for my usp9 or g23 :/

If there is a super serious ban that goes into place... Would pending form 1's and 4's still go through? I'm thinking yes because they meet a higher standard than what everyone's talking about

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                              You gonna be rich! Hahahah

My stock is pretty good. I've got plenty of AR mags, but what scares me is I do not have very many for my usp9 or g23 :/

If there is a super serious ban that goes into place... Would pending form 1's and 4's still go through? I'm thinking yes because they meet a higher standard than what everyone's talking about
                              yes, NFA is not affected by this.

Ive been stacking my glock mags but not in numbers like that. Id bet about 20 new and about 10 used. I have been meaning to pick up some more AK mags but never got around building that collection. When I was younger I was picking up AK mags brand new Norinco mags for $5 each. :(
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

I should have been buying AR mags. I have a mediocre stock of various PMAGs but I've wanted to pick up some USGI mags. No one locally has them anymore. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Working...
                                X