Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

If your looking for long colt, and if your not really stuck on the old school look and action of the single action army, look for a 454 Casull. Which is mostly a supper hot loaded 45LC. IIRC the supper black hawks are only 44mag anyway though, but the Vaquero I think comes in a LC and still has that single action army old west feel and look too it.

The supper RED hawks are available in 454 Casull, there for you can use 45LC in it, along with +P and hotter rounds.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I'm sorry I meant the Vaquero.
      Although if I find a decent deal on the 44mag blackhawk ill pickup one of those.

I really wanted to get a SAA. I prefer them to DAA revolvers.

Already have two semis.
      1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Anyone here interested in a clean Sig P229R DAK 9mm?

I have my eye on my next handgun.... :D

Comment

I have a thing for old revolvers! Frickin LOVE them.
          Anyone know anything about Uberti guns? Bad, good?
          I really want a birds head grip colt replica in long colt .45!
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
            Anyone here interested in a clean Sig P229R DAK 9mm?

I have my eye on my next handgun.... :D
            How much? I want to add a sig back into my collection. Not really interested in the dak but for the right price maybe...

Comment

My friend just inherited his God Fathers 1947 Colt Official Police.. REAL nice shape! :)

Comment

Both of my uppers for comparison :D Ordering buis/lower/pistol buffer this week and then when I get my trust finished up, off to file some papers :)

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by j0oftheworld View Post
                  My friend just inherited his God Fathers 1947 Colt Official Police.. REAL nice shape! :)
                  i have my dads officers model match. sweet shooting 38.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                    I've found that many gun snobs are brand loyalist, elitist assbags. I don't know anyone that will dog on a ruger, especially when it comes to value. Only thing negative I've ever experienced with my rugers are that they are fucking lead weights lol. Nice purchase there 5spoke.
                    i own 4 rugers but only one is a hand gun. a 44 mag black hawk. not the super black hawk, but a second year of production ( 1957 ) with the fluted cylinder. they only made the 44 with a fluted cylinder for a couple years. mines numbered 4168
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
                      Just got my first hand gun. Its a Ruger P95 9mm that I got for amazingly cheap in the used section of a gun shop. I took it apart for a cleaning and it looks like its never been fired. The sold it to a guy in May who bought it for his wife. Its sort of a bulky gun so it didn't fit her hands and he sold it back to them. I have his original receipt too. It's a lower end handgun, but I have fired one at the range a few times and actually really like the way it feels. For my first real semiauto handgun I figured it was worth the little cash I have into it. Looking to get a .22 for plinking at the range sometime in the near future too.

nice chuck! welcome to the club :) You want to go to the range sometime soon? There are 3 out by my work that we can hit up - if you want to meet my at my place in WFC I'll drive
                      http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
                      http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
                      Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                      I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

My mom got a Ruger SR9C for Christmas.. She loves it and 3 of her friends are buying them after shooting hers! :O
                        I'm after a Browning HiPo, Colt 1911 series 80, and a Walther PPK to polish off my pistola' collection.

Comment

Originally posted by 1mz View Post
                          nice chuck! welcome to the club :) You want to go to the range sometime soon? There are 3 out by my work that we can hit up - if you want to meet my at my place in WFC I'll drive

Sure dude, I have been going to the range in lorton Sharpshooters for the past few weeks. They just raised their prices though.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
                            Sure dude, I have been going to the range in lorton Sharpshooters for the past few weeks. They just raised their prices though.
                            The NRA range off of 66 is pretty cheap, but you have to take their 'test' first and get a range card - think it was like $20.

then there is Silver Eagle Group in Ashburn - very very nice, not too pricy, affordable rentals

and finally Blue Ridge Arsenal in Chantilly off of 50 - convenient but pricy

lmk when you want to go!
                            http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
                            http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
                            Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                            I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

Originally posted by 1mz View Post
                              The NRA range off of 66 is pretty cheap, but you have to take their 'test' first and get a range card - think it was like $20.

then there is Silver Eagle Group in Ashburn - very very nice, not too pricy, affordable rentals

and finally Blue Ridge Arsenal in Chantilly off of 50 - convenient but pricy

lmk when you want to go!
                              What kind of test is it? Just a basic gun safety questionnaire? I have checked all of those out online but have never been. Which one is the least crowded? I heard the NRA range can be like hour long waits to get a lane. Do you have any guns you want to bring?
                              This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Im sure this has been covered, re-visited, and covered again....But this is a 200 page thread, so what would a good somewhat inexpensive gun for me. I have shot a few pistols before, and have had bb guns and pellet guns all my life. I just want something to go do some shooting and keep in my apartment just for peace of mind. I like the idea of a shot gun for shooting clays and whatnot, but is that a practical first gun/to keep in my apt? I like the idea of a pistol for my apartment, but i feel like going shooting with a shotgun would be more fun.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                                Sounds like you need a massage.
                                Originally posted by kpeng
                                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Working...
                                X