No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^That's why I asked about size, some people get the feeling it's a bit oversized when looking at it, so I wanted to know where he was coming from in the size dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
      I mean, within reason.
      It's not compact at all but I love my buck mark that thing drives tacks.
      Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
      Bimmerbuddies LLC
      717-388-1256
      2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
      bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

I don't know if you all had heard of this. Apparently NBC aired the fact that the AR15 that was used at Sandy Hook, was in fact found in the trunk of the car, like it was initially reported.

Also it was found that the shooter had had a run in with people at the school the week before, and he had been denied when trying to purchase a firearm before the incident.. I don't remember the exact timeline to the run in at the school and the denial at the background check.

But it sounds like there was some "ball dropping" and some shoddy or fabricated news reporting on this incident.

Comment

The buying/selling of guns can be compared to the buying and selling of e30s

GunBroker = eBay
          - lots of people see it
          - price can be ridiculous and some dumbass will bite

R3VLimited = AR15.com
          - not as many people will see it
          - much more focused crowd with an actual knowledge of the items
          - prices are more FAIR for what you're getting because everyone knows the value
          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

<---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
            unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
              The buying/selling of guns can be compared to the buying and selling of e30s

GunBroker = eBay
              - lots of people see it
              - price can be ridiculous and some dumbass will bite

R3VLimited = AR15.com
              - not as many people will see it
              - much more focused crowd with an actual knowledge of the items
              - prices are more FAIR for what you're getting because everyone knows the value
              Armslist
              -if you want to sell it quickly at a fair price.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses
                You're stupid if you believe there's a conspiracy in this tragedy.
                I got my tin foil hat ready. It wouldn't surprise me that the government is purposefully spreading miss information about these shootings. Hell look at their definition of an "assault rifle". An AR15 for example is not a machine gun, but they would like to think it is one so they can ban it. All I know is that if Feinsteins bill passes, I seriously hope this administration would be impeached.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses
                  You're stupid if you believe there's a conspiracy in this tragedy.

Dude, go shit in some other thread. You have no worth in this one!
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

my new Beretta 92a1, a bit tight for now but i love it

2 by Pete_White, on Flickr

lite by Pete_White, on Flickr

e24 e9 e30
                    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

I scored two more 30 round metal AR mags today for $24 bucks each. Overpriced in comparison to last year, but I'm happy
                      sigpic

Comment

I scored a free Parsons Precision mag from a coworker today. I can't complain about that price. I have 4 C Products mags and 25 brownells coming too. I wish I would have picked up more pmags before all this fun started.

Comment

Well got the last of my GG&G goodies to Finnish off my MWS today (ordered 12/30). nothing too fancy, just a couple of quick release sling swivels and a HD strong side single point sling mount for the buffer tube nut to go with that Magpul MS2 that has been sitting in the case for ever.

I think I am going to shy away from the EBR thing for a while and go back to precision rifles and maybe look into adding to my collection Savage Model 99's pre 1 million.

If anyone wants to sell off some SR25 20 round Mags for a fair price I am always looking to buy though
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Well I see Uly is jumping to conclusions again.

Shoddy reporting or "ball dropping" is not me hinting, or alluding at a conspiracy. But I will say that there was a LOT of jumping on a false wagon of conclusions. They must have got their info from wikipedia? Don't authors loose their butts over "spicing" up a story or fabricating facts?

Ball dropping, is how the Police didn't follow up on the altercation at the school. But since I don't have the specifics of why the shooter was denied at point of purchase, I can't speculate too much, I'm not a TV reporter, obviously.

I will say that I find it "interesting" that the news folks have been ginning up fervor over the tragedy for weeks, but the day before the "sweeping" announcement, this info comes forth?

BTW it was NBC Today on Jan. 15, otherwise the video is on Independent Journal review. I would post it, but I don't know how.

Comment

In the sandy hoax thread I posted the MSNBC link to their actual web site and whats his face making those comments on the 15th citing federal and state govt sources.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

anyone have any ruger 10/22 mags you want to sell? 10 or 25 rd clips

Comment

Working...
                                X