Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my bow for back yard use.

Honestly, I like my bow more than any firearm. I couldn't really explain it, but archery is just, special.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

+1.

Comment

i could never get into compound bows. i always love the simplicity of recurves and long bows. i used to teach archery for a bit and hated when i kid would come in with a compound bow and try to teach him the basics.

Comment

Bows are cool. I'd like to learn how to shoot one.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

A good recurve bow is where it's at. I need to get a bow that's grown up sized, I used to shoot bows when I was a kid in 4h
            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
            Originally posted by roguetoaster
            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Just gonna leave this here....For those that want an SBR, haha!

Last edited by gkurey; 12-20-2015, 12:00 PM.

Comment

This morning, I had a meeting with the Orange County Sheriff to finalize my CCW license.

We ended the meeting with a congratulatory hand shake and she handed me my concealed carry weapons license.

It's not very easy to acquire in Southern California, especially for as heavily populated as it currently is.
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Damn. Here in VA I went to the court with my ID, Hunters safety course card and a $50 check. Came in the mail a week later.

Congrats though. It is nice to know that you don't have to rely on someone else to protect yourself and your family.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                    This morning, I had a meeting with the Orange County Sheriff to finalize my CCW license.

We ended the meeting with a congratulatory hand shake and she handed me my concealed carry weapons license.

It's not very easy to acquire in Southern California, especially for as heavily populated as it currently is.
                    Wow nice. Congrats on being one of the few that can legally walk the streets strapped in socal. Have you decided on what/how you're going to carry?

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      Wow nice. Congrats on being one of the few that can legally walk the streets strapped in socal. Have you decided on what/how you're going to carry?

Thanks man. I will only carry it when I have cash on me. There are times when I transport some expensive shit, and don't need the residents of Long Beach coming at me like Spider Monkeys in heat.

California's CCW license allows for three guns. My first, is a Walther PPS chambered in 9mm. Second is a Gen 4 Glock 23. Third is TBD; though I would prefer a revolver in .44 Mag, mostly for wild pigs. Those things are angry and don't go down easily.

I hope to never have to use any of them on a person. Regardless of whether the action was justified, I would feel bad.
                      sigpic

Comment

With the type of anal cavity search required to get your CCW permit in Ca, I couldn't bring myself to get one unless I was in the same situation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                          With the type of anal cavity search required to get your CCW permit in Ca, I couldn't bring myself to get one unless I was in the same situation.

Can confirm, have been cavity searched when incarcerated.

Everyday we got naked in from the of the guards, had to lift up our balls, turn around, bend over, spread our cheeks, cough, lift up our toes, all to make sure we weren't smuggling contraband in or out of our cells. I think more dudes have seen my naked body than girls at this point.

But yeah, CCW is basically impossible to get in SD county.
                          sigpic

Comment

Everyday we got naked in from the of the guards, had to lift up our balls, turn around, bend over, spread our cheeks, cough, lift up our toes, all to make sure we weren't smuggling contraband in or out of our cells. I think more dudes have seen my naked body than girls at this point.

Lol nailed it!

Last edited by marshallnoise; 01-04-2016, 03:58 PM.
                            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I know this all to well. Best part is when you get to bend over in a room full of dudes and scrape your gooch. Fun times.......

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

So guys I'm looking to pick up an AK read a few things on Yugo and Vepr. Anyone have any info or guidance on what they would choose? Open to really anything as I'm starting off as a newbie.

Originally posted by blunttech
                                Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Working...
                                X