The moderator of Thursday's vice-presidential debate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by nkell09
    Mods don't have to be "unbiased".

    They should do whatever is in the best interest of the forum..... If you don't like their rules, then leave.

    Oh yes they do have to be unbiased when flexing their power and threatening to ban someone. This is a political, not to mention controversial topic...which means he really has to be sensitive in terms of how and when to ban someone. You don't take political sides, let people on your side take shots and when the opposing side shoots back threaten to ban them. Thats called abuse of power buddy.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    I agree, yet you and Dark Wing fail again to realize who drew first blood with the insults. I stated facts, cited my facts gave a reinforced opinion, and what do I get? I get "Your an ass, where did you pull that out of your ass? you moron, your gay!" Again, since Dark Wing chooses not to acknowledge this, then singles me out...says a lot about who's side hes on.
    Let's say there's a hypothetical child named Timmy. Timmy doesn't agree with what the other kids are talking about, so he tells them that he disagrees with them unless they support their arguments with facts. Because they are lazy and don't feel like humoring Timmy with his self-important attitude, they do not do this. Timmy gets progressively more pissed off about it, until the school teacher comes along and tells him to stop. Because he is being annoying.

    It's not a matter of who's right, it's a matter of who's communicating properly. Grow up, take your balls out of your purse, and stop being a douche.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I know you are, but what am I?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    I would assume you were old enough aren't you? Why ask yourself stupid questions and make it public?

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    So besides being gay, are you even old enough to vote? Bulley?

    I would assume you were old enough aren't you? Why ask yourself stupid questions and make it public?

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    Not you farbin, damn it. Why you always have to make it difficult.
    So, me? I'm not ghey either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    So.. you don't think that you're predictable? Okay, believe that if it makes you happy.

    I don't think he became a moderator because he was unbiased, and I don't think that being unbiased is necessary to be a moderator. A mod's job is to prevent/remove/dissolve/defuse conflicts, and he chose to do so by talking to the person he saw as an instigator. Notice that my political beliefs are closer to yours than Vedubin's, and Darkwing is not pissed at me. That is because I can phrase things without sounding like a douche, which is a quality that you apparently lack.

    I agree, yet you and Dark Wing fail again to realize who drew first blood with the insults. I stated facts, cited my facts gave a reinforced opinion, and what do I get? I get "Your an ass, where did you pull that out of your ass? you moron, your gay!" Again, since Dark Wing chooses not to acknowledge this, then singles me out...says a lot about who's side hes on.

    Leave a comment:


  • nkell09
    replied
    Mods don't have to be "unbiased".

    They should do whatever is in the best interest of the forum..... If you don't like their rules, then leave.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Not you farbin, damn it. Why you always have to make it difficult.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I'm not ghey.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    Really? Show me? And DO NOT post up the rule about EBAY AUCTIONS!
    here you go, i didn't refresh my page.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    So besides being gay, are you even old enough to vote? Bulley?

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    Still does not warrant your assumption that I think he's not going to ban me in addition to you thinking you can predict me, so your still wrong. And really, I don't care if he bans....no ones whining, just setting the record straight that he is acting like a dictator rather than an unbiased moderator which is his role!
    So.. you don't think that you're predictable? Okay, believe that if it makes you happy.

    I don't think he became a moderator because he was unbiased, and I don't think that being unbiased is necessary to be a moderator. A mod's job is to prevent/remove/dissolve/defuse conflicts, and he chose to do so by talking specifically to the person he saw as an instigator. Notice that my political beliefs are closer to yours than Vedubin's, and Darkwing is not pissed at me. That is because I can phrase things without sounding like a douche, which is a quality that you apparently lack.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=54575

    And yes, the eBay auctions rule is the same as the CL rule. Go PM/ask any moderator, they will tell you. It's really too bad your ninja edit didn't make it either.

    LOL....you lose because its not written! Again, where does it say IN THE WRITTEN RULES that Craigslist Ads are prohibited? You FAIL!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    Really? Show me?



    And yes, the eBay auctions rule is the same as the CL rule. Go PM/ask any moderator, they will tell you. It's really too bad your ninja edit didn't make it either.

    Leave a comment:

Working...