Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    I would do it for $50, but not $150.

Exactly and not only that your paying to put a sticker in your windshield. The whole point of removing front plate is make front end look cleaner. Removing a plate and adding a sticker isn't accomplishing much.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

When used in moderation I think it is much safer than alcohol, plus it is good for the economy. People are going to smoke anyway so why waste so much time trying to fight it? I am curious how the police control it in the states that it is legal in regards to driving impaired?
      sigpic
      1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Originally posted by Fsnow View Post
        When used in moderation I think it is much safer than alcohol, plus it is good for the economy. People are going to smoke anyway so why waste so much time trying to fight it? I am curious how the police control it in the states that it is legal in regards to driving impaired?
        I would think same way as DUI's but if your motor skills are all functioning and not showing any signs or impairment they cant really charge you with DUI. Probably up to the cop pending results of the field test.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

They are currently developing ways to make the equivalent of a breathalyzer test I believe.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
          Transaction feedback
          - jpod999

Comment

I've heard they have some kind of swab for testing but I wonder what the legal amount of impairment will be if they come up with a breathalyzer. There isn't one thing I can't do after smoking weed that I can do sober, use visine and good to go. Drinking on the other hand is quite obvious when someone's all messed up, I'm pretty useless after a few drinks.
            sigpic
            1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Originally posted by Fsnow View Post
              I've heard they have some kind of swab for testing but I wonder what the legal amount of impairment will be if they come up with a breathalyzer. There isn't one thing I can't do after smoking weed that I can do sober, use visine and good to go. Drinking on the other hand is quite obvious when someone's all messed up, I'm pretty useless after a few drinks.
              x2 Not seen that way by the law in certain circumstances though :(

So there is a ballot initiative going around right now in California. Cali residents, read these initiatives whenever you're presented them. If you're all about legalization, how much do you want to get taxed?

This latest one being proposed has a sales tax, iirc, of 15% with $10 after every ounce.
              Last edited by Dozyproductions; 04-14-2016, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I'll just grow my own. Unless they are going to make that illegal and start a cannabis bootleg campaign.

Comment

How much does it cost to grow enough for consistent personal use?

Comment

alllll depends really indoor you can have half your plants growing then the other half flowering so every couple of months you would get a decent to excellent yield, or in outdoors you just grow so much that you have a years worth to trade or distribute how you choose to get other stuff if need be. my wife's brother is like rainman just with growing weed, he made sure to give me an earfull about it.

Comment

I could care less about weed, they legalized it in my state. I know a few neighbor hippes already got in trouble for being dumb, and not bothering to follow the law. It's easier for kids to get it now. Had issues locally where someone who is 21 gets paid by kids to go buy it. The people who don't wanna pay the prices, still buy illegally. Thus cartels still import it. I don't use, or care if people do. What is annoying is smelling it all over the free way driving in Portland and Vancouver.

I think we should be worrying about other stuff. Not as in r3v but as in passing other legislation. The people in Washington went crazy trying to get it passed. In my area, it's been nothing but problems. People have abused the law to no end.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                        alllll depends really indoor you can have half your plants growing then the other half flowering so every couple of months you would get a decent to excellent yield, or in outdoors you just grow so much that you have a years worth to trade or distribute how you choose to get other stuff if need be. my wife's brother is like rainman just with growing weed, he made sure to give me an earfull about it.
                        :) Does your rain man have his own 'journal'?

I just know that the energy bills for some of my friends is enormous after having a certain amount of plants. 200-500% rise in electric bills alone can get away from you if you don't decide to sell.

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                        Thus cartels still import it.
                        In san diego, the cartel stuff is horrible and very dry. And for the life of me I can't remember a time that I bought anything that couldn't be traced from a personal grower or from up north. Not saying that it never has, but it be safe to assume that cartel stuff never reaches your neck of the woods :)

Perhaps another way you can look at in regards with all the 'hassle' and abuse with the MJ law in your state. Do there need to be LAWS about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                          I couldn't care less about weed
                          /grammar'd
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Matt-B lives in the ghetto if its only nothing but problems, people who are not dirt poor are buying the legal stuff, its 100x better.

I personally dont have a problem with the smell, its really not that bad, in my opinion more of a fragrance then an extreme annoyance like Cigs.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Pretty sure Vancouver, Wa is the meth lab capital of the state.. We haven't had problems here.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                                :) Does your rain man have his own 'journal'?

I just know that the energy bills for some of my friends is enormous after having a certain amount of plants. 200-500% rise in electric bills alone can get away from you if you don't decide to sell.
                                Look into cfls they aren't the best but save some money and led lighting is getting pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X