• Time
  • Show
Clear All

;)

Comment

Saw this on reddit today, lol.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

The entire east coast is under 20ft of snow, and the PNW just had it's warmest winter ever on record. http://www.oregonlive.com/weather/in...est_on_re.html

Comment

dude. our flowers were popping up in mid February. the last few weeks have been like the middle of June. I'm thinking of planting our garden early this year. it's been insanely warm. the mountains are fucking bare..
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

going to be another rough summer in the PNW then :(
            Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

And in OK we are getting yet another round of winter.

I had to abandon my car on the side of the road on Friday.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by smooth View Post
                going to be another rough summer in the PNW then :(
                I'm sure it will be nice, but the lack of snow in the mountains is worrying. Most of our water and like half of our electricity comes from the rivers.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                  I'm sure it will be nice, but the lack of snow in the mountains is worrying. Most of our water and like half of our electricity comes from the rivers.
                  Ya it's going to be rough come July-August. Forest fires are going to be shitty this year :(

Comment

what year is it .jif !!!!

Comment

I don't see why tilt and wobble is never brought into the discussion? Or the fact that the hottest decade on record was the 1930s, or the fact that we are still coming out of an ice age. I am also curious as to whether or not global warming is man made, what would be so devastating about a slightly warmer planet? As far as I can tell all that would mean is a longer farming season, and trees in bloom longer eating up more atmospheric C02.

Comment

denier
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
                          I don't see why tilt and wobble is never brought into the discussion? Or the fact that the hottest decade on record was the 1930s, or the fact that we are still coming out of an ice age. I am also curious as to whether or not global warming is man made, what would be so devastating about a slightly warmer planet? As far as I can tell all that would mean is a longer farming season, and trees in bloom longer eating up more atmospheric C02.
                          You do realize where that farming takes place is also in areas susceptible to drought's, which are influenced heavily by warmer summers?

Sorry, but your statement "as far as I can tell all that would mean" reeks of you actually not knowing and simply trying to draw your own conclusions. The repercussions of AGW are readily available online so you're not forced to rely upon your own ignorance to decide how harmless it is.

I also don't know where you're getting your information that the 30's were the hottest decade on record, you're aware that the world exists outside of your own borders right? There have most certainly been decades with higher global averages than the 30's.

Comment

Sony Pictures Classics presents 'Merchants of Doubt' - A film by by Robert Kenner - Opens NY & LA March 6, Coming Soon to A City Near You
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                              Ya it's going to be rough come July-August. Forest fires are going to be shitty this year :(
                              Sadly, you are right.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

nope, no warming here. it's been a cool and rainy summer. I mean, we had like 2 days of rain since may. that's normal right?
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X