No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only problem with the dinner is he has to demand credit for paying for it.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Whatever secret reservations Mitch McConnell and other traditional Republican leaders have about Trump’s character, governing style, and possible criminality, they openly rejoice in the payoff they have received from their alliance with him and his base: huge tax cuts for the wealthy, financial and environmental deregulation, the nominations of two conservative Supreme Court justices (so far) and a host of other conservative judicial appointments, and a significant reduction in government-sponsored health care (though not yet the total abolition of Obamacare they hope for). Like Hitler’s conservative allies, McConnell and the Republicans have prided themselves on the early returns on their investment in Trump.

...Sigh...
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Great read. Thanks.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
          It's fucking silly, but the players enjoyed it, so no harm no foul.

Misspelling 'hamburgers' though, is classic Trump.

#hamberders
          Right on; posting wasn't a hate/or/like... the imagery is just hilarious. Nothing is surprising.

Ultimately though it's yet another distraction from all the crazy, very consequential shit that nobody is paying attention to or reporting on. :ugh: #hamberders
          1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
            Right on; posting wasn't a hate/or/like... the imagery is just hilarious. Nothing is surprising.

Ultimately though it's yet another distraction from all the crazy, very consequential shit that nobody is paying attention to or reporting on. :ugh: #hamberders
            yeah, gotta wonder whether it's intentional #cofveve
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

There must be a reason why it's called JUNK FOOD
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by SOneThreeCoupe
                The president of the country doesn't even spell-check his Twitter and you don't think that's a problem?

A friend of mine can't spell, doesn't use a spell-checker and consistently puts out potato-quality emails. Guess what else he's utter shite at? Being a manager. Creating effective processes. Keeping organized.

Some extremely successful folks just can't spell- but they sure as shit take steps to mask it, to become more effective in conversation through ownership of their words.
                I’m proud of you for being good at spelling, now work on comprehension. My post was on his serving fast food to Clemson. At no point did I mention or excuse his lack of spelling. By all means be outraged at it. My wife, a 5th grade writing teacher, is right there with you fighting the good fight one correctly placed punctuation mark at a time.

Comment

^^ Obviously, valid points both ways. Sure this President's tweets / smarts / comprehension is an embarrassment (this is a President who openly proclaims he doesn't care to read for godsakes!) but there's totally bigger fish to fry!

It'd be interesting to find issues here that everyone can generally agree on.
                  1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

OOPS, he told a truth!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I am not defending him. I didn’t vote for him. Even if I had I would criticize some of his actions and things he has said. I believe all presidents/politicians should be vigorously scrutinized by opposition, the press, and even their own party. That needs to happen to keep them honest and accountable. However, being outraged, as so many are, at every little thing minimizes the big issues that are worthy of scrutiny. It does no one any good. The population becomes numb to it and it makes the other side become dismissive of legitimate questions that should be asked. The over reactive press is literally Trumps best friend, and their own worst enemy at the moment. I am all for a critical press, but there hatred for Trump, and GOP in general is blinding there judgement. I hope the same is not happening to you.

Comment

It's good for citizens to see that with a shutdown, life goes on. They are just a necessary evil that should be downsized.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                          It's good for citizens to see that with a shutdown, life goes on. They are just a necessary evil that should be downsized.
                          Do you really think that life goes on? Because TSA staff is missing at airport. better be there even earlier as lines get longer. FDA doesn't inspect the food in your plate. Just don't get sick. IRS might not send you a refund as timely as you wish. Everything adds up and your life will be more and more affected the longer the shutdown lasts.

That being said, now Rudy Giuliani admits that collusion did happen. Not Trump, of course, but his staff. Yeah sure. ;-)

"Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, said Wednesday night that there could have been “collusion” between Trump’s presidential campaign and Russian officials, but if it did happen, Trump didn’t do it."

massivebrakes.com

Comment

^ Actually yes Lee. Life goes on. It goes on for those that lose their jobs. For those that have family members killed in genocide even! For those that served their country, were captured, tortured like Louis Zamperini, who self destructed, whose wife walked out on him due to his demons and drinking, only to come back and give him a chance to be a better man, and in the end he lost his hate, and built a message to help.

Life goes on in countries that have collapsed. Hopefully for the better after a chance to rebuild. It's how America became a SuperPower. Became leaders of the world. A world where you were free and not blinded by your money being spent and given to those who are wasteful, creating a society of dependants like a teenager suckling his mothers teet, crying because Xbox Live was shut down because food stamps don't pay for Internet (Though not you Lee, you a Canadian, living under their draconian laws, forcing language and perverse sexuality on others, allowing random raids on your own civilians in the name of security, just for a safe storage check, to only take away their legally owned possessions and demonizing the owner.)
                            Last edited by R3Z3N; 01-16-2019, 09:52 PM.

Comment

... perverse sexuality ? WTF

Drop dat joint, dude. Get a hug from somebody. ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

yeah, that is an incredible.. something
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X