No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't have markings on their uniforms either. Unmarked cars usually have a uniformed officer inside, or they will show you their badge. But if some random goons in a van grab you off the street what are you going to think? Oh, it's OK - I'm sure they just want to talk to me. No big deal? Where the fuck do we live, Venezuela, Mexico, Russia?
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      9 out of 10 terrorist attacks in the US have been by right wing, white supremacist assholes. That is indisputable fact, and has definitely been written about by more than that one journalist, many times over the last 20 years - but I assume when all you read is right wing, white supremacist conspiracy news, you probably never came across any of it.

Snatching people off the streets in unmarked vans is not keeping the peace. Beating the shit out of a navy veteran for wanting to ask you questions isn't keeping the peace. Gassing and beating peaceful protesters so you can take a stupid photo holding a bible next to a church is not keeping the peace. It's megalomania.

But, at least we know which side you stand on.

Here you go buddy. I did work for you. If you trust what is entered in wikipedia, lets do some numbers for you.

A 2017 report by The Nation Institute and Center for Investigative Reporting looked at the terrorist incidents in the US between 2008 and 2016.[9] It found:[10]
      • 115 Far right inspired terror incidents. 35% of these were foiled (meaning no attack happened) and 29% resulted in fatalities. These terror incidents caused 79 deaths.
      • 63 Islamist inspired terror incidents. 76% of these were foiled (meaning no attack happened) and 13% resulted in fatalities. These terror incidents caused 90 deaths.
      • 19 incidents inspired by left-wing ideologies (and eco-terrorism). 20% of these were foiled (meaning no attack happened) and 10% resulted in fatalities. These terror incidents caused 7 deaths.
      +115+63+19 = 197 total incidents. 115/197 = 58% were from "far right" terrorists between 2008 and 2016. "Fact," disputed.

Lets do some more math! +79+90+7 = 176 deaths. Based on these figures the united states doesn't have a domestic terrorist problem.

If you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes. Not listening to law enforcement who is actively clearing out an area will mean you get hurt. For the love of god use some common fucking sense. "Peaceful protesters" don't throw bottles of frozen water at officers when attempting to clear an area 15 minutes in advance of a curfew. https://wtop.com/dc/2020/06/some-cla...stions-remain/

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

They don't have markings on their uniforms either. Unmarked cars usually have a uniformed officer inside, or they will show you their badge. But if some random goons in a van grab you off the street what are you going to think? Oh, it's OK - I'm sure they just want to talk to me. No big deal? Where the fuck do we live, Venezuela, Mexico, Russia?
        That's not really the point though, is it? Is it not fair for law enforcement to be cloaked? Antifa folks are cloaked all the time. In fact, that is one of the reasons why there are hundreds of laws on the books about banning mask wearing in public. Only "peaceful protesters" get to hide and not be held accountable if things were "fair" in your world.

Fuck off with this shit man. It is really, really disgusting.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

See, I knew you wouldn't read it. Hell, it says it right in the Wiki quote you provide, but you just made up some shit instead of reading what you just posted.

"Hide" as in walk around on the streets in public? Stand in front a federal building and hold posters? How are federal officers - who are armed and in a position of power, in any way equivalent to unarmed protesters excersizing their constitutional rights?

Sure, if you catch a guy lighting a fire or breaking a window - they deserve to be arrested. But that is not the case in the vast majority. You just don't like it because they're pointing out that racist assholes are in fact, racist assholes. It makes you feel guilty, or you just don't care?
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

For those of you who are dim enough to believe that "unmarked" feds are swooping up innocent protesters....

Here's some incite for you..

You're right to protest is not absolute, there can be limitations put into place.

If there is a curfew, then you cannot protest and that's withing the governments power to implement limits.

Once you step outside of any limitations, you're going to subject yourself to the law. It's pretty simple.

Peaceful or not, if you're out past curfew, you're going to encounter the law.. ..and to add on, these are not 100% peaceful protest and we all know that... and if you think otherwise, then there's no helping you.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

9 out of 10 terrorist attacks in the US have been by right wing, white supremacist assholes. That is indisputable fact, and has definitely been written about by more than that one journalist, many times over the last 20 years - but I assume when all you read is right wing, white supremacist conspiracy news, you probably never came across any of it.

Snatching people off the streets in unmarked vans is not keeping the peace. Beating the shit out of a navy veteran for wanting to ask you questions isn't keeping the peace. Gassing and beating peaceful protesters so you can take a stupid photo holding a bible next to a church is not keeping the peace. It's megalomania.

But, at least we know which side you stand on. And then you post a "white identity" graphic to prove what exactly? That you're also a white supremacist asshole? lol

edit: it's 73%, but anyway, here's a report from the GAO that I'm sure you won't read:
              https://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf
              No you twat. The point was that personal responsibility is a "white construct." I posted the image as proof that there are people who believe this crap and as such, traits like personal responsibility do not apply to every human in this country. That was posted and on display at The National Museum Of African American History & Culture. This is what passes for education these days. https://nmaahc.si.edu/learn/talking-about-race

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                For those of you who are dim enough to believe that "unmarked" feds are swooping up innocent protesters....

Here's some incite for you..

You're right to protest is not absolute, there can be limitations put into place.

If there is a curfew, then you cannot protest and that's withing the governments power to implement limits.

Once you step outside of any limitations, you're going to subject yourself to the law. It's pretty simple.

Peaceful or not, if you're out past curfew, you're going to encounter the law.. ..and to add on, these are not 100% peaceful protest and we all know that... and if you think otherwise, then there's no helping you.
                This is a great video!!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Of course you think it is, it confirms what you already wanted to believe.

I just wonder what you would say if Obama (or anyone else but King Trump) had sent goons in unmarked vans to whisk away right wing protesters. I seem to remember many wacko conspiracy theories how Obama was going to show up and "take away all your gunz!"
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Of course you think it is, it confirms what you already wanted to believe.

I just wonder what you would say if Obama (or anyone else but King Trump) had sent goons in unmarked vans to whisk away right wing protesters. I seem to remember many wacko conspiracy theories how Obama was going to show up and "take away all your gunz!"
                    You mean, he tells the truth and I like hearing the truth. Yes, it confirms my understanding of the truth. If right wing protesters are opening fire on other citizens, tagging local businesses, setting up roadblocks and otherwise being unruly and unlawful, I would support any president coming in and putting that down.

The left does want to take away our guns, like veritably. If they try to do it, there will be hell to pay.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Of course you think it is, it confirms what you already wanted to believe."
                      So, are you saying what this officer said is some right wing propaganda, or maybe it's just untrue?

What do you have to say about that interview? Are you currently in Portland experiencing this first hand and can say otherwise?

You guys were saying the same things about CHOP CHAZ, I went there the morning it was dismantled and it was a shit hole.

I bet Portland is going to be the same, I land there next Friday and I bet it's not going to be a pretty sight, just like CHOP. Then, all the keyboard warriors will not even acknowledge my experience.
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

So, are you saying what this officer said is some right wing propaganda, or maybe it's just untrue?

What do you have to say about that interview? Are you currently in Portland experiencing this first hand and can say otherwise?

You guys were saying the same things about CHOP CHAZ, I went there the morning it was dismantled and it was a shit hole.

I bet Portland is going to be the same, I land there next Friday and will probably say it's a shit hole rn too. Then, all the keyboard warriors will not even acknowledge my experience.
                        Your experience is irrelevant because it is not in line with what NANDO wants to hear. That's how this works. Thus, the left can deem reasonable people religious heretics and eventually, we will be burned at the stake. We all must bow to their ideology or else!!!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I bet Portland is going to be the same, I land there next Friday and I bet it's not going to be a pretty sight, just like CHOP. Then, all the keyboard warriors will not even acknowledge my experience.
                          This may surprise you, but I don't like *any* big cities. To be honest, they always seem like a shithole to me even on a good day. So probably my opinion isn't the best on that.

I followed a couple tractors to the grocery store the other day. that's much more my speed. ;)
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post

I know, I was expanding the sphere of people you don't give a shit about...for you.

I forgot that military folks are specially trained to read better than us non-military plebs. Thanks for reminding me of your skill set.

I don't think you would know a fascist if Adolf Hitler was sitting on your face. The very reason the insurrection act is being utilized is because the fascists you support are violating other citizens' constitutional rights. Protesting along with violence, vandalism and lawlessness is not protected by the first amendment. Duh.
                            you idiot

why would i be an activist if i only gave a shit about myself?

would i have stood down these same unidentified shock troops at standing rock, and fought cops at protests here in california, if i were truly acting solely out of self-interest?

and since you're quoting the constitution at me, you know our country *began* with a riot, right?
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

You mean, he tells the truth and I like hearing the truth. Yes, it confirms my understanding of the truth. If right wing protesters are opening fire on other citizens, tagging local businesses, setting up roadblocks and otherwise being unruly and unlawful, I would support any president coming in and putting that down.

The left does want to take away our guns, like veritably. If they try to do it, there will be hell to pay.
                              hahah! this leftist is building a distance-oriented AR15 right now. got a box full of nice parts right next to me that cost about $2k altogether. we're not what you think we are
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Here you go buddy. I did work for you. If you trust what is entered in wikipedia, lets do some numbers for you.[/LIST]+115+63+19 = 197 total incidents. 115/197 = 58% were from "far right" terrorists between 2008 and 2016. "Fact," disputed.

Lets do some more math! +79+90+7 = 176 deaths. Based on these figures the united states doesn't have a domestic terrorist problem.

If you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes. Not listening to law enforcement who is actively clearing out an area will mean you get hurt. For the love of god use some common fucking sense. "Peaceful protesters" don't throw bottles of frozen water at officers when attempting to clear an area 15 minutes in advance of a curfew. https://wtop.com/dc/2020/06/some-cla...stions-remain/
                                Fully disputed: how are we defining the word "terrorism" in these studies and in government language and let's please look at the very important 4.5 years since 2016. The United States has a fully-fledged domestic Terrorism problem. Don't put your head in the sand. With the occurrence of the 2019 El Paso shooting, right-wing terrorism has been responsible for more killings on US soil than Jihadi terrorists since 9/11. And we've had a lot more since El Paso.

Wake the fuck up.
                                1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Working...
                                X