Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	1522.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=89103cc346f6ab106c69092815325244.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	9940067
    Trump, the "stable genius", is so amazing he totally aced this IQ test!

ROFL
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

true story. i saw a new maxima pull up hard on some guy riding a bike 3 guys jumped out and put him on the ground.
      2 more cars pull up with dudes come out and search that guys stuff. i was across the street heard the whole thing.

the scumbag was breaking into cars and even stole the bike he was on and those guys where cops.
      they were dressed normally probably if they were patrolling in cop cars in uniforms they would of spooked off the trash and never been caught.

Comment

Sure, if you take down a scumbag like that - great. But that's a little different than demonstrators excersizing their 1th amendment rights, while also violating their 4th amendment rights. Also, I highly doubt those were ICE agents..
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          Sure, if you take down a scumbag like that - great. But that's a little different than demonstrators excersizing their 1th amendment rights, while also violating their 4th amendment rights. Also, I highly doubt those were ICE agents..
          You're right to protest is not absolute... I've already said that.

You cannot protest whenever you want. If there is a curfew in place, you cannot "protest" and your rights are not being infringed.... You're basing your sentiment on something that's not even true.

These curfews are put into place because of the violence that takes place, that is undeniable. Peaceful or not, you will subject yourself to the law if you're out past curfew.

Cops are being attacked by some of these "protesters," then they have to resort to curfews and more aggressive control then these pussies cry like babies when they get swooped up by guys clearly marked POLICE.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

hahah! this leftist is building a distance-oriented AR15 right now. got a box full of nice parts right next to me that cost about $2k altogether. we're not what you think we are
            Yeah, you're some wannabe SJW "revolutionary" that incites the idea that he is some armed and ready militia guy that's ready to fight the neo revolution here in america, but the reality is you're a just a tool for the media. Have fun wearing black boots and sitting next to gun parts telling people you're a tough guy.

it's really funny.

You say you do this out of selflessness, but seeing your posts over the years, you an activist for whatever the TV tells you to care about, then when someone calls you out on something you start spouting off about how you were in the military and they're stupid or something equivalently thin and sometimes, if we're lucky you post a picture of yourself doing said work. You discredit people because they haven't served like it's impossible to form any real opinion on anything as a civilian. So cringey.

You def do this out of self interest. I know this because you probably wear all these things you've done on your jacket. Bet when you go to a bar you cant shut up about it. "when i stook down these same blah blah standing rock, blah blah protests in California, me me me me..

Sad (trump voice)
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

You cannot protest whenever you want. If there is a curfew in place, you cannot "protest" and your rights are not being infringed.... You're basing your sentiment on something that's not even true.

These curfews are put into place because of the violence that takes place, that is undeniable. Peaceful or not, you will subject yourself to the law if you're out past curfew.

Cops are being attacked by some of these "protesters," then they have to resort to curfews and more aggressive control then these pussies cry like babies when they get swooped up by guys clearly marked POLICE.
              The issue always seems to be that legal limitations curtailing the right to protest are often put in place for less than perfectly genuine reasons, or out of "an abundance of caution." IMO, allow people to protest, monitor the activity passively, without a show of force that often agitates people, and is often seems to be in place to discourage protest, engage those who are getting out of hand, or even better still, work with the organizers of said protest to root out the problematic element so that they may exercise their rights both freely and safely. Basically, treat citizens as intelligent, able, valuable people, and they are more likely to remain peaceful and cooperate.

It's the old one student was bad so we all lose recess rationale, and it's a very slippery slope that most of us cannot support, so I'd really like to see some innovation in handling the issue rather than just taking the easy path of shutting it down.

Comment

The problem with your statement is, there is no curfew in Portland, and none of these goons were police officers or marked as such. So, absolutely, the protesters have every right to be there. But I'm glad you support Trump/ICE acting like the despots they wish they could be. Maybe next time they'll run over some protesters with a tank, that'll show them who's boss! ;)

You think people are pissed now, wait until Trump tries to stay in power even after he's crushed in landslide.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

in la there where this massive protests about black lives matters and people were looting and shit damaging cop cars
                  business. guess what. the "real protesters" where saying those people looting where not with us and where just looting to loot.

you guys think that maybe that some of those mall ninja guys with swat gear throwing bottles and flipping over trash cans are just there to take out their own rage
                  or just plain anarchist types?

Comment

Those guys are just assholes. Yeah, they deserve to go to jail. Just like all the guys Trump has pardoned who were convicted of federal crimes.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

On the other hand, it's so nice that our favorite sex trafficker/rapist assistant is in Trump's "thoughts and prayers" - literally, the best thing you can possibly do to help your close friends in these dark times...

'I wish her well': Trump to accused sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell
                      https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...xwell-n1234545

​​​But a navy veteran who thinks maybe we have constitutional rights to stand up to wannabe dictators? Meh - send in the goons from ICE. Break his hands to teach him a lesson..
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Listened to this on the radio while working yesterday and thought it's a good share; some of you guys were throwing the word 'Fascism' back and forth. I think it's very important we know what that word exactly means, and also the connected history. The President looks poor in this regard, let's just examine specific actions & record, not to mention the blatant messaging. Let's just start being honest here for once.
                        Fascism is a label usually reserved for Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, and brutal 20th century dictators. The term has swirled around Trump ever since he announced his bid for president. Now he has a record — of rhetoric and concrete policies — that makes the claim of fascism less far-fetched.
                        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

The problem with your statement is, there is no curfew in Portland, and none of these goons were police officers or marked as such. So, absolutely, the protesters have every right to be there. But I'm glad you support Trump/ICE acting like the despots they wish they could be. Maybe next time they'll run over some protesters with a tank, that'll show them who's boss! ;)

You think people are pissed now, wait until Trump tries to stay in power even after he's crushed in landslide.
                          What? There have been curfews gong on and off in Portland since all of this started lol I'd post a link, but that one is waaaaaaaay to easy to look up for yourself.

And they are marked as police

and how indoctrinated have you got to be to believe that if Trump lost in 2020 to that chair that he would try to stay in power...

Omg that's quite literally crazy that someone would actually be that... ... to believe that

Here is the infamous picture that is the so called unmarked feds, clearly marked police arresting a clearly peaceful protester

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen-Shot-2020-07-22-at-4.43.20-PM.png?resize=865,452&quality=65.png Views:	0 Size:	323.5 KB ID:	9940632
                          Last edited by MrBurgundy; 07-23-2020, 05:07 PM.

Comment

na bro they're trying to burn down government buildings man that's like, just a form of protesting man.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              na bro they're trying to burn down government buildings man that's like, just a form of protesting man.
                              That's right.. how insensitive of me.

Also, no 1st or 4th amendment rights are being broken. Federal agents are operating within the boundaries of the law.

What's really funny is the mayor of portand going out to "protest" or whatever he was trying to do and then the mob starts calling him a fascist hahahaha man, this is great..

Fascist is just a word to be thrown around by these bots at anyone that.. ...I honestly don't even know anymore lol

Comment

What? There have been curfews gong on and off in Portland since all of this started lol I'd post a link, but that one is waaaaaaaay to easy to look up for yourself.

And they are marked as police

and how indoctrinated have you got to be to believe that if Trump lost in 2020 to that chair that he would try to stay in power...

Omg that's quite literally crazy that someone would actually be that... ... to believe that

Here is the infamous picture that is the so called unmarked feds, clearly marked police arresting a clearly peaceful protester

Click image for larger version Name:	Screen-Shot-2020-07-22-at-4.43.20-PM.png?resize=865,452&quality=65.png Views:	0 Size:	323.5 KB ID:	9940632
                                Post a link then. I looked all over the Portland police website. There were statements about some of the activities they were involved with, but there's no curfew.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X