Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    So you cant even admit you acted like a jerk for no reason.

Decay and I have.

What's your moral high ground on not reading or paying attention to what you're responding to?

Your response was inane, I made fun of it. You doubled down. Are you suggesting your moral high ground is you admit you were a jerk?

I'll play, I have been a jerk, just not in our current interaction.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

What exactly, was inane?
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

What's your moral high ground on not reading or paying attention to what you're responding to?
        Ahem.

Sorry, I'll admit I stopped reading after your first few sentences...
        Just saying... many in P&R are guilty of this when responding to opinions contrary to their own.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

^

Well thats half the fun inst it?? Snarky 1 liners that are only good for an eye roll or a chuckle depending on your own opinions? I agree some threads contain a few too many of them, and there are plenty of the delivered by myself.

That said most of us regulars in this section kinda know where the rest of will fall on any particular topic and expect some snarky here and there.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Wall thing?
            Attached Files

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

What exactly, was inane?
              Your attempted outrage over nothing.

The fact you insist on being devils advocate while actually not disagreeing frequently.

The fact you are calling me out for being a jerk while admitting you are a jerk.

Just for starters.

Comment

Classy!

​​​​​​​Unearthed audio reveals Donald Trump turned away from an 80-year-old man who almost died in front of him

I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida.

And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post.

So, you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old - very wealthy man, a lot of people didn't like him - he fell off the stage.

Mr. Trump goes on to say in the interview:So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died.

And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away.

I couldn't, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn't want to touch him. He’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible.

You know, beautiful marble floor, didn't look like it. It changed colour. Became very red.

And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away
                Fortunately for the injured man, the Marines were on hand to help:What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room.

They come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher.

They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side.

I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK.

It’s just not my thing.

Comment

Ever witness a traumatic event like that? I have, and I can tell you it's not just the victims who are susceptible to going into shock. Not many people have the immediate reaction to jump in, especially when there's something as visual as blood pouring out or amputations. Anyone who's so quick to judge someones reaction to an event like that is a fucking asshole.

Comment

^

Agreed
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                      Ever witness a traumatic event like that? I have, and I can tell you it's not just the victims who are susceptible to going into shock. Not many people have the immediate reaction to jump in, especially when there's something as visual as blood pouring out or amputations. Anyone who's so quick to judge someones reaction to an event like that is a fucking asshole.
                      Uh huh & walking away doing nothing while being solely concerned with the floor, and then telling the story as a joke are the acts of a horrible Human Being.

Comment

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                          So he wasn't in shock enough to be worried about the floor? But just enough to look away, not call the guy and tell it as a joke? And we're assholes bc, even though I don't think he should've JUMPED IN, I know there are much better ways to not only handle that situation but also talk about it?

The way you fervently defend this guy at all costs regardless of the action is what worries me the most about the majority of his supporters.

At what point does he go to far in your eyes?
                          1990 325i Cashmere Beige

"I don't like question marks. They're like exclamation points, but think they're fancy because they're curved. I won't tolerate it." -MNChiefsan

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            while being solely concerned with the floor, and then telling the story as a joke are the acts of a horrible Human Being.
                            Where's he concerned with the welfare of the floor? I read that he was talking about it being the site of a beautiful floor turning to something awful, I also don't see the joke you think it's been made out to be. Granted I only read the quotes, didn't listen to anything.

Originally posted by Blake B View Post
                            The way you fervently defend this guy at all costs regardless of the action is what worries me the most about the majority of his supporters.
                            Welcome to P&R, I don't know who you are and you clearly don't know who I am. I most certainly don't "fervently defend this guy".

Comment

Originally posted by Blake B View Post
                              So he wasn't in shock enough to be worried about the floor? But just enough to look away, not call the guy and tell it as a joke? And we're assholes bc, even though I don't think he should've JUMPED IN, I know there are much better ways to not only handle that situation but also talk about it?

At what point does he go to far in your eyes?
                              I dont know your background, so I might be way off base here. But come back to us when you have witnessed first hand a gruesome life threading blood spurting injury or fatality and can report to us what 99% of normal people do as a 1st reaction. Not those trained to render aid, or those that have been subjected such situations previously. I mean it might be hard to run across such things beyond more than a case of carpal tunnel syndrome, a paper cut, or maybe perhaps a bunt tongue or scalded crotch from a hot Latte while while writing loans or telling someone how to manage their IRA/401k account

I have seen the aftermath of one such fatality where there was little more than goo and bone fragments left to return the mans family, heavy equipment carrying very heavy things up very steep hills can be very dangerous. I have seen limbs broken in a fraction of a second for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and a crushing injury in a steel foundry 15 years ago where the man got to attend his own funeral before the steel was lifted off him. Your 1st instinct is to turn away and gather your self and thoughts for a moment, some people pass out at the sight of blood or injury. I have seen even more "near miss" situations in my life that even those make you turn away and collect your self at that prospect of what NEARLY happened.

Also like cale just said I fail to see where there is a joke in that text, and also I read it as presenting the imagery to convey the seriousness of the injury and how bad the situation was in general. I am sorry I dont look to be offended or outraged at any opportunity
                              Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-03-2019, 12:37 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

I worked in a production factory for 3yrs in college. I've seen severed fingers, a 400lb cart of steel crush a pelvis, and several impalements. Again, I never once said I expected him to rush to the guys aid. I don't know your background but I'm guessing there was very little reading comprehension required. So you come back to me when you're ready to look at a man who's done nothing of value for anyone but himself, even scamming the government before he took office, just because of your political affiliation.

And plz, enough with the "easily offended or outraged" rhetoric. I'm so sick of that BS. You don't have to be easily offended to know a piece of shit when you see one. And I'm a registered Republican. This man, while he may be a savvy (scam artist) business man. He does not respect this country, the office of the President, the press, nor does he give two shits about you.
                                1990 325i Cashmere Beige

"I don't like question marks. They're like exclamation points, but think they're fancy because they're curved. I won't tolerate it." -MNChiefsan

Comment

Working...
                                X