No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah. The best part was all the Faux News talking heads (and Stephen Miller) complaining about Obama's eulogy speech which highlighted Lewis's lifetime of working on voting & civil rights. If they thought Trump was so much better - he should have gone then and given his own speech. But we all know as well as they do, Trump speaking at that funeral would have been a total disaster, even worse than the "delay the election" tweets yesterday.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

^ C'mon. Trump has much better things to do, he's the President for god sakes! He is busy.

Kinda might make you question how he spends his time, though, such as why he has spent 1/3rd of his presidency visiting his business properties at taxpayer expense.

#corrupt

1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Hooo boy..

How Jared Kushner’s Secret Testing Plan “Went Poof Into Thin Air”
        “The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy"
        https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...-into-thin-air

It turns out, there was actually (what looks like a pretty competent) national government COVID-19 response plan. But, it would have just helped the commie lib states, and nobody from the red states was going to get it anyway.. oops.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          describing the black community as a bunch of people who need to fix themselves is a little racist

also

Click image for larger version

Name:	2fbx6JB.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	9942104
          Honestly, the part of this thread that bugged me the most was the influx of people who came in saying "Well, you see, they have junk values, that's the problem" and post up a number of youtube rap video links as I guess evidence, then say something like "what am I supposed to do, it's not my problem."

Comment

Glad to see its been mostly civil in here lol...

Just curious what y'all think would've happened if Hillary was president instead of Trump when Covid hit us? I was thinking about this yesterday and wasnt really sure what to think.
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Just curious what y'all think would've happened if Hillary was president instead of Trump when Covid hit us? I was thinking about this yesterday and wasnt really sure what to think.
              Well, that's sure a time-tested way to end civil discussion(!)

Probably not worth the time hypothesizing that, we are where we are. CV-19 has been devastating but it's a true test of leadership. Maybe imagine if FDR were President today instead of Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

I wondered that myself. Hard to say if she would have left O's plan in place.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post

Well, that's sure a time-tested way to end civil discussion(!)

Probably not worth the time hypothesizing that, we are where we are. CV-19 has been devastating but it's a true test of leadership. Maybe imagine if FDR were President today instead of Trump.
                  Yeah, before the above response, I typed and deleted several times, then realized this is a Trump thread, and would probably get flamed with my attitude towards her. Heh.
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Trump July 30th: "Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote"

Trump July 31st: "I wish we would move it up. Move it up."

The mixed messaging & muddying the waters ... whether it's about Covid, the election, foreign or domestic policy... is it having no clue, no direction? or is it very intentional?

I think it's meant to deliberately create confusion, but also to test out people's & powerful group's responses, like a game. In this way we probably have the worst possible leader at a time like this: We'll go with what sounds best until it doesn't sound good anymore.

Comment

Whos more Bi-Polar, Trump or Kanye? .... and I love Kanye
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                        describing the black community as a bunch of people who need to fix themselves is a little racist

Honestly, the part of this thread that bugged me the most was the influx of people who came in saying "Well, you see, they have junk values, that's the problem" and post up a number of youtube rap video links as I guess evidence, then say something like "what am I supposed to do, it's not my problem."
                        Yeah, people who suggest that individuals ought to self reflect and take responsibility for themselves and their families aren't helping anybody.
                        My Feedback

Comment

This was a hilarious video. Oh, the hypocrisy. I don't think these people even know the definition.

Fox News on Deploying Federal Agents 2020 vs. 2014 | The Daily Show
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                            Yeah, people who suggest that individuals ought to self reflect and take responsibility for themselves and their families aren't helping anybody.
                            Take it for what it is worth, but, in my opinion, the main point went completely over your head.

Of course all of us should self-reflect and take responsibility for ourselves, our actions, what we do. None of this was ever about that. This is about acknowledging some very damaging, cascading effects of brutal racism and discrimination in the very troubled history of this country and also about calling out existing, current discrimination when it happens, not just ignoring it like it doesn't exist. Because if we don't acknowledge it nothing changes. No one is saying you personally are to blame or asking you to do much about it besides maybe... be a better neighbor to everyone, or have more personal or historical awareness, or maybe demand in whatever way we can a better, fairer community, so that our surroundings become just a little bit more livable.

Comment

Also, does Trump have any idea how the internet works?

Trump says he will ban TikTok through executive action as soon as Saturday
                              https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/trum...-saturday.html

How exactly is he going to do that? Send his DHS/ICE goon squads to delete it off people's phones? Emulate the Chinese censorship/firewall? What was that about Trump not acting like a fascist?

I don't use this app, and actually I share the skepticism of Chinese tech companies and the potential for security issues. But this is hilariously stupid. And probably just political revenge for Trump's sad, low turnout in Tulsa where millions of TikTok users punked his ass. Talk about petty.

I wonder where all the supposed libertarians are who think the government should stay the hell out of people's business. Oh wait, they're actually just a bunch of bootlickers who look the other way when it actually happens, instead of their fantasies of Obama coming to take all their Gunz!!!!1, and force them to wear masks so they won't die and kill the rest of us too.

​​​​
                              Last edited by nando; 07-31-2020, 10:42 PM.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Trump July 30th: "Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote"

Trump July 31st: "I wish we would move it up. Move it up."

The mixed messaging & muddying the waters ... whether it's about Covid, the election, foreign or domestic policy... is it having no clue, no direction? or is it very intentional?

I think it's meant to deliberately create confusion, but also to test out people's & powerful group's responses, like a game. In this way we probably have the worst possible leader at a time like this: We'll go with what sounds best until it doesn't sound good anymore.
                                Oh, it's even better than that.

​​
                                As Trump suggests delaying election, White House condemns Hong Kong for postponing its own vote

A day before, Trump suggested the vote in the United States should be postponed.
                                ​​https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=72105535

so it's bad if China says it, but it's just fun and games if the president says it? Unreal..
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X