X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I will bite

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post
    I'm curious, answer me this.

Why was Bill Clinton unfit to be president for having an affair, yet trump, who's had multiple known affairs somehow fit?
    Its not the BJ in the oval that got him the impeachment, it was the lying to congress under oath that got him. Also Orange dudes dealings were not with subordinates in the office as Boss/Employee relationship, like Slick Willie and if you think that kind of relationship in any work place is ok, then you have bigger issues.

Originally posted by CarpHunter
    Why does Hillary belong in prison for using a private email server, but trump, Ivanka, and both sons get a pass for doing the same thing?
    Oh I dont know 3000 + CLASSIFIED communications and emails on it with very little security in place and easily hacked. Also IIRC Ivanka used a personal Email ACCOUNT on a more well known email service, all govt emails were recorded and there was NO CLASSIFIED DATA in those accounts. Unlike HRC's server in her basement that she DESTROYED when people started asking questions to destroy evidence. Big difference there. I do agree, you should be using the govt account for work/govt business.

Why was obama bastardized for golfing, yet trump, who's surpassed Obama's 8 year total in under 3 years, at 4x the cost get a pass?
    I dont like it, what more can I say. I am petty, I can look past some golf, when there is more money in my pocket, and my brokerage account is ripping and the economy is doing great.

Why should the left drop the Mueller investigation, that was hamstrung from the start, but you guys can keep beating the Benghazi and private server drum after 8 federal investigations by republicans?
    Hamstrung??? I dont think that means what you think it means, that shit show had 75m thrown at it, thousands of interviews and top level officials leaking shit and actively attempting to subvert a lawful election, yet no wrong doing was proven. Benghazi was a tragic and needless loss of US lives that are directly on the hands of Obama and HRC for ordering the stand down of the QRF that was on the tarmac idled up and ready to fly. Email server that was hacked by foreign powers to garner classified information should have some repercussions to it, (not winning an elected office voted on by your peers seems like an pretty light penance to pay ) anyone else would be in Leavenworth for life, 30 years ago a person would have been executed for treason.

Why did Hillary get vilified for signing off on the "uranium one" deal, yet the 7 republicans that signed off on it as well never even got their names in the news?
    WHY the SS of singed off and approved on selling strategic US asset's for WMD's to a hostile nation, yeah that should have gotten time in Leavenworth too. The R's did get their name in the media as well.... But ultimately the final approval falls on the SS in this deal so that's where the ultimate responsibility lies.

Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Ok I will bite

Its not the BJ in the oval that got him the impeachment, it was the lying to congress under oath that got him. Also Orange dudes dealings were not with subordinates in the office as Boss/Employee relationship, like Slick Willie and if you think that kind of relationship in any work place is ok, then you have bigger issues.

Oh I dont know 3000 + CLASSIFIED communications and emails on it with very little security in place and easily hacked. Also IIRC Ivanka used a personal Email ACCOUNT on a more well known email service, all govt emails were recorded and there was NO CLASSIFIED DATA in those accounts. Unlike HRC's server in her basement that she DESTROYED when people started asking questions to destroy evidence. Big difference there. I do agree, you should be using the govt account for work/govt business.

I dont like it, what more can I say. I am petty, I can look past some golf, when there is more money in my pocket, and my brokerage account is ripping and the economy is doing great.

Hamstrung??? I dont think that means what you think it means, that shit show had 75m thrown at it, thousands of interviews and top level officials leaking shit and actively attempting to subvert a lawful election, yet no wrong doing was proven. Benghazi was a tragic and needless loss of US lives that are directly on the hands of Obama and HRC for ordering the stand down of the QRF that was on the tarmac idled up and ready to fly. Email server that was hacked by foreign powers to garner classified information should have some repercussions to it, (not winning an elected office voted on by your peers seems like an pretty light penance to pay ) anyone else would be in Leavenworth for life, 30 years ago a person would have been executed for treason.

WHY the SS of singed off and approved on selling strategic US asset's for WMD's to a hostile nation, yeah that should have gotten time in Leavenworth too. The R's did get their name in the media as well.... But ultimately the final approval falls on the SS in this deal so that's where the ultimate responsibility lies.

Don't feed the troll Sleeve...but if you are going to, this is the way to do it.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
        While I'm far from a Jim Jordan cheerleader, as far as I know he was cleared during the original investigation and the most recent claim (of someone telling Jordan that he watched his boss jerk off in front of him) hasn't been substantiated. Whether his actions or lack thereof were due to his ignorance for the magnitude of the problem, the historically relaxed attitude for what was considered abuse, or the fact that it didn't really happen, none of those automatically equate to aiding to cover up to a mass sexual assault ring.
        Well, last week you now have a referee as well as university wrestlers all saying Jordan knew and did nothing. Are they all lying? You have a large number of wrestlers and over 20 former coaches admitting they knew about this Dr. Strauss -- who committed at least 1,429 sexual assaults and 47 rapes on students during his career at the school. Yet Jim Jordan, who was a coach in the program for 8 years, says he knew nothing.

It's like all the people who pleaded the fifth/looked the other way in the disgusting Jerry Sandusky/Penn State thing. And these are the people representing you in Congress.
        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Looking forward to Trump testifying under oath. So far, he can lie all he wants, it will have no repercussions. As soon as he'll be under oath, that will be the equivalent of Clinton pretending he didn't get a BJ from that intern...
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Sorry ahead of time for the format, cant figure this quote deal out yet.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            Ok I will bite
            Thanks for actually attempting to answer the questions.

The bj was the impetus for the investigation that led to lying under oath. Your putting the cart before the horse here man. Had the right not made a huge stink over the bj, there never would have been an investigation, or subsequent impeachment. The rest is just meaning less. It didnt matter that it happened with a subordinate, or that it happened in the white house. It was that the president had an affair, and thus wasn't morally fit to be president.

Again, cart before the horse. You wouldn't know about the emails had there not been an investigation. And again, there would of never been an investigation had the right not made a stink about the private server, it wasn't about the emails contained on said server. There were also multiple investigations, by republicans, and no charges. Which means 1 of 3 things, either she's smarter than all of you and got away with it, republicans are completely inept at doing their jobs and couldn't find anything, or she didn't break any laws. No matter what tho, the fact remains that your opinion that she's guilty of something is factually wrong. Or she would be in prison.

I believe this is the most honest post you've ever made. This mentality americans have, I don't think I'll ever understand. It's like you guys don't care if you live in a trailer park, as long as you have the nicest trailer.

Hamstrung, by definition means to limit or inpair the effectiveness of something. In this case, blocking subpoenas, ignoring them and other instances of the trump administration inhibiting the investigation.

As far as no wrong doing being found, people went to prison because of it. You guys seem to ignore that fact and reality. That means there was wrong doing by definition. How many people went to prison due to the mulitple hillary investigations again? Oh yeah, none.

And yes, Benghazi was a tragedy, but why aren't you calling for bush jrs head seeing as 9/11 happened under his watch? And on american soil, with 100x the death toll.

How many times has trump been warned about his use of an unsecure cell phone? One that the cia, dod, fbi, and doj strait up told him to stop using because china and russia have access to it.

Again, your setting a double standard based on party affiliation, not the act itself.

And again, your opinion isn't based on facts or reality. It's based on the opinion of right wing talking heads. Here's the facts: approved by unanimous decision by the nine cabinet-level department heads of CFIUS, approved by the president and with permits issued by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. None of the uranium was exported for use by the U.S. to Russia. Hillary did not take part in any discussions dealing with the sale of uranium one.

Your ignoring facts and reality because you have a bias against the left, and hillary in particular it seems. Instead of having an informed opinion, looking at both sides, you simply parrot what right wing commentators say. Sometimes verbatum. That's why it's easy to spot. That's not critical thinking man.
            Last edited by CarpHunter; 11-16-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post
              The bj was the impetus for the investigation that led to lying under oath. Your putting the cart before the horse here man. Had the right not made a huge stink over the bj, there never would have been an investigation, or subsequent impeachment. The rest is just meaning less. It didnt matter that it happened with a subordinate, or that it happened in the white house. It was that the president had an affair, and thus wasn't morally fit to be president.
              No one is trying to put the cart before the horse, one of these things is a crime and another isn't. It's not a matter of arguably immoral sexual behavior that makes some unfit to be president, it's lying under oath that does. Both people are wrong for cheating, one is objectively in the wrong for lying about it while being questioned as the president.

Comment

^ Ugh, the Clintons can have their own thread somewhere else; thank god their ships have sailed. That family was completely vanquished after Obama somehow beat them and the worst thing that could've ever happened was letting them back in. It all paved the way to Trump. These people deserve each other... in jail on Long Island!

---

Gordon Sondland's testimony tomorrow should be interesting. Former Trump Bundler is kind of a wild-card, he's changed his testimony after the fact: it was indeed extortion for Trump's own domestic political gain.
                Last edited by phillipj; 12-05-2019, 10:00 PM.

Comment

I'm super surprised how well the impeachment proceedings have went. Anyone else? Very happy they wrap this up before Christmas (no pun intended!)
                  Last edited by phillipj; 12-06-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

My Chrisrmas gift is slowly unwrapping.
                    Nop. Trump won't be allowed to grab the Constitution by the poossy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8-3...l=GuardianNews

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Sooooo funny.
                      This is how a Republican politician answers when he knows he's fukkkedd.

BREAKING: Devin Nunes just went viral for pulling a shameful stunt while being questioned by a reporter.Subscribe for more and follow me here:TWITTER: https:...

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                        Sooooo funny.
                        This is how a Republican politician answers when he knows he's fukkkedd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m27C...rianTylerCohen
                        I recognize that reporter - It's Lee Fang of the Intercept, which is the site I really really like. They are the ones who broke the Snowden story and they equally go after establishment Democrats and Republicans.

Devin Nunes is lying in all of the interviews he's had when he's been asked this question lately. He had multiple calls with the indicted Ukranian "business associates" of Guliani -- they have the records, one is for 8 minutes and 38 seconds -- and Nunes claims he "doesn't recall" or know this person and has never talked to him. All these guys need to go down.

Comment

Remember how strong Republicans pushed for the impeachment of Bill Clinton after he lied about having sex with an intern. A couple of blow jobs that put the Nation in danger. Oh la la... ;-)

I guess those BJs are more dangerous to the nation thant the two articles on which Trump shall be impeached. Abuse of power and obstruction of justice are soooo overrated these days... Did I mention bribery? ;-)

"In less than 1,500 words, the articles charge that Trump abused his office by withholding $391 million in security aid to pressure the new Ukrainian president to publicly announce the investigation into one of his leading political opponents in the 2020 election. When Trump’s scheme was revealed in a whistleblower complaint, triggering an investigation, Trump obstructed Congress by ordering government agencies and employees not to comply with congressional subpoenas."

massivebrakes.com

Comment

CRUZ: "A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement for the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

IG HOROWITZ: "That is correct. That is what occurred."

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                              Remember how strong Republicans pushed for the impeachment of Bill Clinton after he lied about having sex with an intern. A couple of blow jobs that put the Nation in danger. Oh la la... ;-)

I guess those BJs are more dangerous to the nation thant the two articles on which Trump shall be impeached. Abuse of power and obstruction of justice are soooo overrated these days... Did I mention bribery? ;-)
                              To be fair, I think they cared more that he lied under oath, but it was clearly partisan, and even though it's not as partisan today it'll be viewed as such in the near term.

In this current case, there's no comparison, as he was clearly doing what was said, although he hasn't denied it under oath. However, just like the Clinton impeachment it'll get shot down in the Senate (should it make it to the floor) as there is a low likelihood that 9 Senators will flip, providing both Independents vote to impeach.

Comment

No wonder Trump doesn't want to testify under oath. He knows what he did, and he knows the proofs are out there. If he says the truth, he's fucked. If he lies, he's fucked too... But all'n'all, the Republicans' partisanship is disgusting. They swore under oath to protect the Constitution. Not to protect Trump by all means...

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Working...
                                X