Trump’s reelection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    Honestly I'd like to know how Russia could sway our elections. They dont have the influence to us like we did to all those central American in the 80's and 90's. The voting booths as far as I know aren't connected to the internet, and for good reason.
    Seriously l, I feel like your answers are just punking people now. Looking at your responses you cant be serious.
    Last edited by Staszek; 07-04-2018, 07:37 AM.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
      Seriously l, I feel lucky like your answers are just punking people know. Looking at your responses you cave be serious.
      is English your second language?
      Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 07-04-2018, 07:52 AM.

Comment

found you some data, smol birb.

Yet very few gang members try to get into the United States. In fiscal year 2017, the U.S. Border Patrol carried out 310,531 detentions of people who were in the U.S. illegally, but only 0.09 percent of them belonged to the gangs operating in Central America, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics.
        are you ready to admit you’re drinking drumpf’s kool-aid yet?
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Are you retarded or is English your second language?
          Nope just drunk at the time. My corrected statement still stands.
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Honestly I'd like to know how Russia could sway our elections. They dont have the influence to us like we did to all those central American in the 80's and 90's. The voting booths as far as I know aren't connected to the internet, and for good reason.
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

Ask all of our intelligence agencies and the Senate committee.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Which is it????

Trump: We don't want to be the policemen of the world

TRUMP WASN’T KIDDING ABOUT WANTING TO INVADE VENEZUELA

The president repeatedly asked why he couldn’t overthrow President Nicolas Maduro, according to the Associated Press.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

So a few million in facebook Ads from some Russian agency, means Trump colluded.

Your desire to hate anything R is fucking hysterical.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    So a few million in facebook Ads from some Russian agency, means Trump colluded.

Your desire to hate anything R is fucking hysterical.

It was a few million a month of over a year (and continuing).

He is more aggressive towards Canada than Russia.

I never said I hated anyone let alone all R's.

Where did I say 100% he colluded? I am more concerned with his lack of attempt to protect us from Russian meddling after his election than prior.

Your refusal to have open discourse without wild broad stroke attacks is pitiful.

Comment

Thoughts?

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:
                      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

At first blush I'd say it's infowars so not credible.

I'd be willing to read more on it though. (from credible sources)

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                          we've known that 15 out of 19 hijackers were saudi since 2001. how is this news?
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            At first blush I'd say it's infowars so not credible.

I'd be willing to read more on it though. (from credible sources)

First link that came up after a friend mentioned it.

Originally posted by decay View Post
                            we've known that 15 out of 19 hijackers were saudi since 2001. how is this news?

I was more interested in the funding sources and implications of who was involved.
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

There has been chatter about it being an inside job, there being a coverup/government conspiracy since almost day one.

I was never a GWB fan but never believed his government was involved.

Comment

nine 11 was a wonderful plan.

it covered up illegal bonds that were set to come due the next day. those bonds were used to fund all of the CIA and various other illegal activities. the "attacks" destroyed the one Fed dept that was investigating it and the whole team. It also setup the Patriot act to "prevent future terrorism" by blindly taking away most of our civil liberties.

Lots of fun stuff happened in those few days, but the worst part was all of the victims who were collateral damage.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X