Mk60e5 ABS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hoveringuy
    R3VLimited
    • Dec 2005
    • 2744

    #91
    Originally posted by R3vTechnic
    A member of the FB MK60 group posted this MK60E5 firmware patch could simplify E30 ABS swaps significantly. It allows an E9x MK60E5 to directly read E46-style wheel-speed sensors, so you can use E46 sensors with adapters on the E30 tone rings and eliminate the Happy Cactus signal converter or need for the Z4 Mk60 unit. Basically: common E9x MK60E5 + E46 sensors + firmware patch.


    https://github.com/cmg5461/mk60e5-fi...IwdGRzaAUx8_5j bGNrBTHz5GV4dG4DYWVtAjExAHBkb2YFc3J0YwZhcHBfaWQMMz UwNjg1NTMxNzI4AAEeNsNIxvvjdPeHZ3RMXOt2gfZhwNWcEuZD pPyL550wUjNsSMB3WZc_hUhuNno_aem_IsOCGPkEOqfOND6AL2 iSAQ
    I saw that. I already have the E90 sensors but it looks like he can also code-out the directionality.

    The way my sensors are configured my cars is going "backwards". That would be nice to correct, although I'd need someone to hold my hand on how to do the flashing. (someone should make a YouTube how-to!)

    Comment

    Working...