This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So someone scraped up against my car while it was in the parking lot today

This is why I hate people. Bumper doesn't look tweaked, Just the corner trim piece is scraped and the center trim piece was slightly popped out on that side but I was able to push it back in (although it didn't "click" into place). Other then that, no cracks or crushing. So there's that I guess...
    Web Designer / Front End Developer
    My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Anyone have an ate harness for and early 87 laying around they want to sell me for a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
        You mean a hammer
        If you can get one off with a hammer more power to you, but I dont really wanna start hammering on it, pepboys has them for rent so I am good

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
          If you can get one off with a hammer more power to you, but I dont really wanna start hammering on it, pepboys has them for rent so I am good

Wait are talking about the thing on the front of the motor, or the one on the driveshaft

88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by ky0u View Post
            So someone scraped up against my car while it was in the parking lot today

This is why I hate people. Bumper doesn't look tweaked, Just the corner trim piece is scraped and the center trim piece was slightly popped out on that side but I was able to push it back in (although it didn't "click" into place). Other then that, no cracks or crushing. So there's that I guess...
            This is why we can't have nice things. :(

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
            Wait are talking about the thing on the front of the motor, or the one on the driveshaft

:rofl: Don't know why I found that so funny.

Comment

Man, I seen a guy turn his wheel and proceed to back out of a parking space like a dumbass...sure enough he brushes the rear bumper of the car next to him. This was at the junkyard and both pick up trucks were POS's so I didn't report it. I have seen many women do this too. It's like they only focus on what's behind them without considering what's happening in front as they turn.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Hmm with 16mm steering rack spacers to ease the pain of using 235/40/17 up front causes a MUCH wider turning radius. I think shaving them to 8-10mm would be perfect.....thoughts that would have been better before doing the work.

Comment

I think I've got the official F-U from the paint shop. Two weeks later and my car just gathers dust again. I paid decent money and I can feel the disappointment coming.

I've driven the damn car once since September.
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                    Man, I seen a guy turn his wheel and proceed to back out of a parking space like a dumbass...sure enough he brushes the rear bumper of the car next to him. This was at the junkyard and both pick up trucks were POS's so I didn't report it. I have seen many women do this too. It's like they only focus on what's behind them without considering what's happening in front as they turn.
                    I feel bad for those people that have trouble backing out of parking spaces. That's why I direct them out only to have some other person scuff up my car. Sometimes close parking just isnt worth it.

Has anyone been in the new muscle cars? It's like sitting in a cave because the windows are so small and useless. Some lady totaled my dads sentra because she couldn't see out of her Camaro while switching lanes.
                    Last edited by E30_Pare; 01-06-2014, 09:34 PM.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      I think I've got the official F-U from the paint shop. Two weeks later and my car just gathers dust again. I paid decent money and I can feel the disappointment coming.

I've driven the damn car once since September.
                      This is the M3 I assume? What is it back in for?

Comment

It was supposed to get buffed but they poorly resprayed some areas and have to start over...now I'm on the backburner.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                          It was supposed to get buffed but they poorly resprayed some areas and have to start over...now I'm on the backburner.
                          Maaco right? Wonder if calling Corporate would help or something.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Hi Mike. ;)
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

So they're going to re-respray some areas?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by greanthumb View Post
                                There's a few nice places right next to a potato feild iirc. ;)

Let me know when u want to rent a room here in ventura once u realize u moved to Idaho. Lol

On a serious note.... Good luck dude. Hate to see u go.
                                haha, there is so much more to idaho than potatoes. it's genuinely a very very nice place. but i don't think i would want to return to california, regardless of what part.

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                                Damn your going from this nice warm winter weather to Brrrrrrrrrr weather. Good luck to you bro.
                                it was wayyy too hot the past week. the weather here is amazing, i absolutely love the cold, it's my type of weather.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X