This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
    I've missed out on some good stuff in here. Luke, you are officially the new Turge. Congrats!

Turge, if you're still out there, congrats on no longer being turge!
    There is only one Turdanator.... and he now drives a E36.

Cheers,

Jim
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning R3V !!!!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
        When I bought the wheels on Monday they were spray painted black.
        Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
        Lol
        shouldve left them black :wgaf:
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

When I was 19, I bought my car off a 16 year old and it looked like this..

Aaand like this

So I changed things up, little by little to make it look more decent.

I was missing the fenders because I wanted some in oem black, but never got to them.

IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Need a lead on a place to rent a garage as close to West LA as possible, willing to go north towards Hollywood, trying to avoid going south. I already found a spot in Inglewood, but ,..... I think Im going to keep looking.

HELP!
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Need a lead on a place to rent a garage as close to West LA as possible,

HELP!
              I can't help, but, is it a garage just to park/store a car in? Or a place with wiggle room to wrench on your car?

I visited my high school today. I have concluded I am more attractive to high school girls than I am to college girls. Girl at college don't give me a second look, but those young ones smile and wave. Damn I miss being 19.
              Last edited by Chilezen; 11-13-2014, 07:18 PM.

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

did i just see a slammed civic on bottlecaps??? is this a thing now?
                Originally posted by Vokuhila
                I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Donations accepted to the "build a coffee table" fund! I need a sturdy piece of glass, will run me about $90. :D The glass currently on it is obviously too small, and too thin; it will be remade into shelving on the side of the block. Also looking for a free scratched-up oil pan to add to this.

So as you can read in my sig, this is the engine I blew up.

There should be two pistons+rods supporting it, but I broke one when transporting it. It will be fixed.

Believe it or not, this is also a project being made for my 3D art class at school. It is not yet done, more parts will be welded. Part donations welcome.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                  Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

My brother wants to buy a W123. I dont know how i feel about that.
                    Originally posted by dvck
                    I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Diesel or gas on the w123? ............probably a diesel/ 300d-300td-240d ?
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Anybody going to this tonight?

Come out and chill for awhile.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

what time??

TGIIMLDAWASIWBOOOC
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Diesel 300D.
                            Ed, sounds pretty cool, id be down to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                              Diesel 300D.
                              Ed, sounds pretty cool, id be down to check it out
                              eww, non turbo?? That thing will be a slow dog. more like a crawling tank. Those things are bulletproof though. I remember the first time I drove a turbo version, not sure if it was modified or not but it was a mechanic owned car...

I had to make a left out of a parking lot and was going to turn into the center lane. Lots of traffic coming in both directions, but I saw my gap and went for it. Hammered the throttle and it crawled forward. Traffic was coming at me quick and I honestly thought I was going to get t-boned. Suddenly out of nowhere, the turbo finally spooled, the boost kicked in and I lunged forward, but now I wasnt expecting it and I almost went into the other traffic!

Needless to say, for being a such a slow POS it was a terrifying drive
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Yeah i know those shits are slow, i dont like the response on diesel, maybe for a truck, yes. But for a car, hell nah. I dont know im not too happy about his decision, i hope he goes with somethin better.

Comment

Working...
                                X