Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that car is at 18k, with four more days left!
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

holy shit that looks amazing
      sigpic

Comment

Had my 318i's AC converted to r134 and it blows colder than a polar bear.

Going from no AC to a cold AC is so whoa. Little honest mom & pop shop in Anaheim for whoever interested.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I could use AC in my life. Or at least the ability to roll my window down.

Comment

A/C is wonderful, but I forget how hot 95% of LA is when Im chillin in the June gloom of the westside
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I was enjoying my a/c till I started overheating driving up the 14 last Friday. Then I got to enjoy rolling full blast heater in 95 degree weather.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

My technique is to keep the heater on full blast, pouring out the passenger vent with the window down :up:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  A/C is wonderful, but I forget how hot 95% of LA is when Im chillin in the June gloom of the westside
                  Same; down here in the South Bay is the same story. A jacket at noon isn't that bad of an idea

Currently building a badass coffee table
                  Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    I guess the shit since it's neither of those. I like 510s but I'm looking at maybe buying a Roadster
                    I'll just leave this right here...

'59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                    '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                      I'll just leave this right here...

Oh lawd thats a beauty

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                      Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                        I was enjoying my a/c till I started overheating driving up the 14 last Friday. Then I got to enjoy rolling full blast heater in 95 degree weather.
                        BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

Comment

So did you guys see my troll post on r3v fb? Pretty funny that ppl would anyone would put donk ass wheels on a e30 now a days LOL... Long live the trolls!

Comment

I used to think L.A. was hot, then I moved to Phoenix. My first summer it was 125 and I went to Carnies on Sunset for a burger, it was "only" 95 & felt so much better.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                              Oh lawd thats a beauty

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                              Thanks. I shot that at Sears Point over the weekend. SVRA was racing, and the car wanted to be in the races. The closest it got was parking in the Media lot. :(

The car didn't start out looking that nice, but its been a 16 year long project. I do vintage race it when I have the $$$$, but that doesn't happen often. Its street legal, but will still run pretty well in class.

Here is a short video a friend and I did a few years ago.

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                                So did you guys see my troll post on r3v fb? Pretty funny that ppl would anyone would put donk ass wheels on a e30 now a days LOL... Long live the trolls!
                                I saw that. I thought you picked up another.
                                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                                X