Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal General Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Any tattoo artists out here? Theres something fun brewing in the Nonsense thread and if we have a local guy (or at least a solid connection) we might have another COKGBLR situation
    Link me foo.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

    Comment


      I'm in need of reman axles for the 323i. What's the verdict on the Autozone axles? I'd like to buy them locally in case I need to return them for any reason.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

      85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

      Comment


        anyone taking a trip up to the bay in the near future? looking for a ride back down for a transmission

        edit: also sup socal
        cars beep boop

        Comment


          Originally posted by kronus View Post
          anyone taking a trip up to the bay in the near future? looking for a ride back down for a transmission

          edit: also sup socal
          Sup Dimitry, I think the only ones who makes that trip is either Simon or Sina.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

          Comment


            Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Sup Dimitry, I think the only ones who makes that trip is either Simon or Sina.
            Yea pretty much... Flying up for Thanksgiving though
            Simon
            Current Car:
            -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
            -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



            Make R3V Great Again -2020

            Comment


              dang ol'
              cars beep boop

              Comment


                Good news?





                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                1967 2002 parts car
                1994 318iS junked.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by kronus View Post
                  dang ol'
                  There may be an option in December (first weekend), but we'll be in Central Cali (Turlock)... I'll keep you posted
                  Simon
                  Current Car:
                  -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                  -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                  Make R3V Great Again -2020

                  Comment


                    Just wanted to say thanks to Edwin and Simon for the exhaust shop recommendation. Went to 3C on Saturday and was out of there in a just a couple hours with new cats installed :up:

                    Comment


                      How’s it sound?
                      Simon
                      Current Car:
                      -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                      -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                      Make R3V Great Again -2020

                      Comment


                        My pleasure.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          How’s it sound?
                          Sounds the same as before, just had the cats replaced with the same kind. Still have a rattle upon deceleration though around 3000 rpm, and this is the 2nd iteration of the exhaust system. Had the same noise with the m50 and still present with the s52, gotta get under the car and see if something is loose (like a heat shield). Only things original from exhaust version 1 are the o2 sensor and cast m50 exhaust manifolds, so still stumped. This car always keeps me on my toes!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by kronus View Post
                            anyone taking a trip up to the bay in the near future? looking for a ride back down for a transmission

                            edit: also sup socal
                            I'll for sure be on my way up to San Ramon around January 12th. Maybe sooner depending on holiday plans.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mtech325 View Post
                              Sounds the same as before, just had the cats replaced with the same kind. Still have a rattle upon deceleration though around 3000 rpm, and this is the 2nd iteration of the exhaust system. Had the same noise with the m50 and still present with the s52, gotta get under the car and see if something is loose (like a heat shield). Only things original from exhaust version 1 are the o2 sensor and cast m50 exhaust manifolds, so still stumped. This car always keeps me on my toes!

                              Rattling on deceleration, in my experience, the culprit was the CSB on the driveshaft.

                              Currently building a badass coffee table
                              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

                              Comment


                                What are guys running for new tires for stock basketweaves? I used to run Direzza's but Dunlop nor any other household brands make tires in this size anymore.

                                What gives!
                                sigpic
                                Rediculously Cool!

                                www.squatchboxx.com

                                Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X