This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've found a new mechanic.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Only in Burbank lol

Comment

exactly, real close.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post

probably the best advertisement i've ever seen.

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post

It's not a early model then. 88 was the first year of late model cars.

All 88 325/325i/325is/325ix (non M3 and vert) cars were like that.
          what the sorcery?!
          i need to brush up on all my model year changes apparently
          so let me get this straight
          they tucked the bumpers, threw on late model valences on front and rear, and have the late model tail lights?

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
            How about picking up the phone and calling them?
            Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
            Dude i have Ireland on speeddial and they pick up in 2 rings. Ask for andrew bro.
            Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Try calling them?
            I used to always call businesses but it was a hassle to end up talking to a person. So I've grown usde to having emails being answered more promptly. I finally got a hold of Andrew. Thanks :finger: :jk:

[YOUTUBE]1gYE5TyijxE[YOUTUBE]
            Thanks so much for this!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Hahaha just saw that yesterday.

Comment

Just a question but, on a 87 325e. When you jumped started the car from the ignition coil directly LIKE A DIP SHIT and the coil blows out and they replace the coil and it does it again(but they jumped it at the battery the second time).What else do you think is wrong/damaged after that? NOTE :These people are not related to my family nor myself personaly.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I need to take my car exclusively to him now...My life is forever changed...

In other news my car runs :rofl: but I developed a fuel leak :/ Need to see where dafuq it is. It's either the fuel line leading from the fuel filter or the filter itself.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                    Just a question but, on a 87 325e. When you jumped started the car from the ignition coil directly LIKE A DIP SHIT and the coil blows out and they replace the coil and it does it again(but they jumped it at the battery the second time).What else do you think is wrong/damaged after that? NOTE :These people are not related to my family nor myself personaly.
                    i would think a bunch of fuses and relays would be blown
                    88 325is Five Speed
                    Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by fatsooo View Post

what the sorcery?!
                      they tucked the bumpers, threw on late model valences on front and rear, and have the late model tail lights?
                      Yes, these facelifted (the term used to describe them) models showed up in 88-on, except for M3 and vert of course.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by fatsooo View Post

what the sorcery?!
                        You're looking at it backwards. They didn't alter an early with late model parts, they put metal bumpers on a late model. Essentially, that is ALL. Third brake light too, but w/e.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                          I used to always call businesses but it was a hassle to end up talking to a person. So I've grown usde to having emails being answered more promptly. I finally got a hold of Andrew. Thanks :finger: :jk:

Thanks so much for this!

I tell you fuckers over and over I don't answer my phone or check vmail and to just text me.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                            I finally got a hold of Andrew.

Thanks so much for this!
                            If I had my way I'd have a couple of pretty ladies in the front office who's job it would be to answer the phone in sexy voices.
                            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

You don't dream big enough SkiFree. ;-)
                              For me they would be sexy ladies, WITH sexy voices, IN my office. Not just sexy voices in the front office. Maybe have a few more dreams, but those are not appropriate for some of the kiddies in here ;-)

And Einstein? Seriously? You only text?

I loathe texting btw, but I realize most others prefer it, so it's either cut myself out of the equation or compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                                I need to take my car exclusively to him now...My life is forever changed...

In other news my car runs :rofl: but I developed a fuel leak :/ Need to see where dafuq it is. It's either the fuel line leading from the fuel filter or the filter itself.
                                What was the problem??
                                Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                I tell you fuckers over and over I don't answer my phone or check vmail and to just text me.
                                I feel special. You answered my call in like 2011 or something once.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X