Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they offered you they amount they quoted on the damage?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      So they offered you they amount they quoted on the damage?
      i wish. i believe she told me they will be offering me something lower then what they quoted. or perhaps i heard that from my insurance. can't remember. i'm pretty confident they won't be offering me what they quoted me because he hit 3 other cars besides mine. i was the second one hit. i thought they went in order of cars hit, but i guess that won't be the case.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

He probably only has the legal minimum of $5,000 and they can't pay out on all the damages. I carry million dollar limits because you never know when there will be some Lamborghini or something next to you when you get a blowout making a turn.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          He probably only has the legal minimum of $5,000 and they can't pay out on all the damages. I carry million dollar limits because you never know when there will be some Lamborghini or something next to you when you get a blowout making a turn.
          yeah he has state minimum of $10k. so i'm pretty much screwed.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

Could be worse. Low income individuals can qualify for $3,000 property damage limits.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

well at this point, i'd be happy with anything really.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                this seems like it will work but the lol at the end has me scared. is this forreal or trollin?
                Use gasoline, coke is a bit too abrasive.
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

u can use coke with the wire brush. or diesel can get anything off. Only backside is it'll stink up your garage and leaves a oily residue you'd have to take off after.

+most places would dispose of it. Vatozone doesn't take gasoline.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Hey Guys I've been in LA for about a year now. I finally think I'm ready to bring my e30 out here from Miami, Cant let it die!

Is there anyone that can recommend a storage unit or place where I can keep my car and be able to work on it? My building has no more spot and would ever let me work on it.

I'm in Hollywood at the moment.

Thanks Guys
                    -Derek

Comment

alright guys here is what i have left. remember you guys get it at this price only. i'd like to have the payment go through as a gift so i don't have to deal with fees and you don't have to deal with taxes. so these are the shirts remaining and their sizes. price will include free shipping if you can't meet up with me.

Short sleeve only:
                      3 x Small
                      4 x Medium
                      3 x XLarge

Price: $15.50 ea. if you order more than 1 and want shipping add $3

Sizes:
                      5 x Large

Price: $17.50 ea. if you order more than 1 and want shipping add $3

my feedback thread

Comment

With you had long sleeves and v-necks :(

Comment

there just isn't enough demand for vnecks but they could have been arranged during preorders.

my feedback thread

Comment

Anybody have a welder I could borrow, need to do some body patches

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Fun little time killer morning r3v

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                                alright guys here is what i have left. remember you guys get it at this price only. i'd like to have the payment go through as a gift so i don't have to deal with fees and you don't have to deal with taxes. so these are the shirts remaining and their sizes. price will include free shipping

Sizes:
                                5 x Large

Price: $17.50 ea. if you order more than 1 and want shipping add $3
                                I really wish you had these in XL bro. I would buy 3.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X