This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
    What does anybody think about 15" style 29 and how it would look on an 87is? I have a set sitting in the garage and am debating on getting them filled and drilled to fit.

i think they look great ! I have a set and want to throw them on my 85 325e but dunno how to go about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1991 325i
    flickr
    @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by dickfitzwell View Post
      i think thats what i'm going to attempt tonight. I should be able to get it out without removing the IM you think? considering this is my first E30, it's all a first time effort for me.
      I think you can. Most m42 diys on starters say to to remove it but with some extensions and lowering the trans brace you should have no problem doing it with the IM on. If not, it takes maybe 6 minutes to get the m42 manifold off so not that big of a hassle

-NICK

Comment

Anyone by a long shot chance have this advertisement in a hi res file or know where to get one?
        Last edited by mcskibadee1; 05-28-2014, 08:57 AM.
        sigpic
        TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
        FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
          Anyone by a long shot chance have this advertisement in a hi res file or know where to get one?

This ad reminds me...
          If I remember correctly from 1987/88, TV Guide had a page advertisement of a black M3 coming around a corner with lots of trees, like on some wilderness road. Would love to see this advertisement if anyone knows of it? I used to have it taped to my wall.
          88 M3 Diamantschwarz
          89 M3 Zinnoberrot
          56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
          www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Picked up a mint back seat on Monday for $20 from the pick n pull! It was half of day!!! And got a new not cracked rear bumper for $20. It needs the center trim though.

Comment

Wow, good find! You can cut an e34 trim piece to 'fit' as a temporary substitute
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                Wow, good find! You can cut an e34 trim piece to 'fit' as a temporary substitute
                Maybe I'll steal the one off my e34 then! It's just sitting in my backyard doing nothing.

Comment

there was a rustoleum white spray can that is pretty dam close to alpine. A couple bux and u could have an almost paint matched bumper too.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I'm starting to like black bumpers on different colored e30's. It's neat.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      there was a rustoleum white spray can that is pretty dam close to alpine. A couple bux and u could have an almost paint matched bumper too.
                      i drool everytime i see your sig
                      - 91 318is - let the fun begin

WTB: Bilstein Sports/Koni Sports - IE3/HR Springs

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                        I know of a longblock going for sale within the month. I'll let you know.
                        Sounds like someone is doing a swap
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by dickfitzwell View Post
                          i drool everytime i see your sig

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Does anyone need good condition b25 rods and pistons before I trash them?
                            Also have an 885 head in great condition that came off my car. $210 or it will just sit for a long time till my little brother is ready to do a 2.7i.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Hey guys, pretty sure my clutch fan went out today, in your opinions, what should i do? Electric fan conversion or replace the stock fan?

Comment

Anyone wanna buy a e36 m3?

Comment

Working...
                                X