X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Any recommendations for a mechanic in woodland hills? Just moved here so trying to find someone to work on my E30

Comment

SoCal General Chat

U looking for a backyard mechanic or a shop? The two main e30 shops are jmp and castors in the valley. Only shop in woodland hills that I can think of is Bavarian Workshop.
        No experience with them though so I can't recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
          I imagine it happened because I had opened the cluster before. I replaced the odo gears earlier this year. Somehow that sticker wound up there. Yes, I do still want the core. I will first need to pull the old one out to make sure the replacement is the same.
          Oh it will be. All US cars came with the same version.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by lilshiraz View Post
            Any recommendations for a mechanic in woodland hills? Just moved here so trying to find someone to work on my E30
            I'm in Woodland Hills too. Depending on what needs to be done you can hit up TreyTech.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              U looking for a backyard mechanic or a shop? The two main e30 shops are jmp and castors in the valley. Only shop in woodland hills that I can think of is Bavarian Workshop.
              No experience with them though so I can't recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
              I'm in Woodland Hills too. Depending on what needs to be done you can hit up TreyTech.
              Thanks for the help. I don't know if I need e30 specific shop, but would like to build some trust with a shop.

My odometer is stuck so I need someone to take a look. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the help. I don't know if I need e30 specific shop, but would like to build some trust with a shop.

Bavrestoration.com look them up, it's what you need or search in the DIY section to tackle it on your own.
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I just opened up my cluster to fix my speedo. Last year when I fixed my odo, I bought a replacement gear set from http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/od...dometer-repair. If you want, I can do the job for you; also, I work at a bmw shop. But I'm in Torrance, soooooo

Oh hey guys I got news: I now work at a euro shop! My dad took our e30 to this mechanic for years and years, and now I am there helping fix cars. "Redondo Foreign Auto" if you're nearby & interested.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                  Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Thanks for the offer man. How hard is it to do myself?

Comment

Sup sup sup
                      Originally posted by dvck
                      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Passed smog!

Comment

Thanks for the offer man. How hard is it to do myself?
                          1. Take off steering wheel for better access 2. Remove under-tray 3. remove hidden nuts from behind the plastic cover 4. the removal of the steering column cover may or may not be possible (wasn't on mine) 5. unscrew instrument cluster from dash, starting from top, to bottom, to top 6. fold cluster forward, wiggle the fuck out 7. unplug cables, remember/photograph plug locations 8. you can figure out the rest of the screws on the cluster

The battery/airbag/radio may need to be given attention first. While you're in there, change the SI board batteries; not exactly for the inexperienced, that one. Keep static electricity to an absolute zero. Might want to replace the 3W bulbs too since it's out. Don't fuck it up by putting in 5W just because the store doesn't have 3W. Go to another store. Trust me.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Bavarian Workshop does good work (or did, it's been a long time), but they've had enough magazine cars that they aren't cheap.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Leaving for Albuquerque New Mexico! Visiting grandparents for Christmas =)

Comment

Hey does anyone on here do custom vinyl/decals? I need a small one made
                                Web Designer / Front End Developer
                                My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Working...
                                X