X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
    Its starting to suck. Today was shitty.

I bet! I went to Hacienda Heights on Sunday and heading back west I watched the temp go from 90+ to 76 in a matter of 15 miles...
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Go to a big black top parking lot watch your car catch on fire.

Comment

sup dudes. the e30 is down and wont be running for another week or so, gotta replace the front struts because everytime i hit a bump it sounds like the whole car is about to fall apart. so im gonna order some bilsteins along with a Ground Control coilover conversion kit this weekend. hopefully it all works out and ill be driving the car soon.
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

How's everyone else's week going?

Comment

Welcome to west L.A. Max.

Comment

LOL / Damn Ed. Sup people.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Hahah man I've managed to survive a year and a half without a ticket and get two in the same week. No front plate, of all things.

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
                    Hahah man I've managed to survive a year and a half without a ticket and get two in the same week. No front plate, of all things.
                    Ive gotten that ticket twice while parked in SM.... bastards. Also just got "harassed" whilst driving some roads up north with 3 other e30s. Doing the speed limit, nothing nefarious. Pulls me over and hands me a no front plate ticket.....

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                    Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                      Ive gotten that ticket twice while parked in SM.... bastards. Also just got "harassed" whilst driving some roads up north with 3 other e30s. Doing the speed limit, nothing nefarious. Pulls me over and hands me a no front plate ticket.....

I think I've gotten a total of 4 no front plate tickets in my E30 ownership and still haven't learned my lesson. The last one was being parked outside my house time-stamped 7am Lol...

Eff 'em.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Yeah, I didn't want to deal with the *no front plates* one anymore.
                        I had my IRON-E30 on for like 2 years before getting hit with 1, while parked outside of radio shack years ago. Saw the bastad writing me up and was puzzled as to why, since I paid for parking. :hitler:

Comment

Cop lit me up the other day while I was filling up my car for not having a front plate. No ticket though :p

After driving e30s for a while, I've come to realize, they're cop magnets. I've been pulled over 15 plus times over 9 years driving an e30, but I only got two tickets out of all those times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

1 speeding ticket
                            1 busted tail light ticket
                            3 times pulled over for BS (no ticket)
                            1 DUI check (no jailtime)
                            5 parking tickets
                            12 years of ownership.

;D

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                              The last one was being parked outside my house time-stamped 7am Lol...
                              Yep, 3am outside my house last night

Comment

Cheezus christ. Ive been pulled over twice since I bought it. Once early on driving around with a friend whos all tatted up (clear profiling - my 3rd brake light was out - cop followed me for 2 miles before I hit the brakes) and this past weekend no front plate... thought these cars flew under the radar

'89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X