Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Looking for a 5 speed transmission. G250 with clutch flywheel and shift arm/linkage. IN SD until Sunday. PM with anything you have!

Leave a comment:

• WAYGO
    replied
    WTB Set of Sun Visors and Central Console

Looking for a set of Sun Visors and Central Console for my 90 325is. No Cracks, bubbling, or delamination please.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JeLani
    replied
    I have a good set of Riken STX wheels in 15's . I believe they are 17 offset. , 2 piece , lug pattern 4x114.3 , wrapped in 215/45's blacklion tire brand , tires are good . i'll take a low price of $200 for the holiday weekend , after that ,$300. located in chula vista , southern san diego , will deliver as far as LA / IE . I can take better pictures later.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	9866108
    Last edited by JeLani; 08-31-2019, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• burzaa
    replied
    Anyone got any BBS RS 005 they know of or have for sale? Not looking for perfect condition ones, but interested in getting a set. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    Originally posted by Jokester View Post
    $900 USD + Shipping. Open to local pickup as well.

I ordered these from the group buy, and i sold my car before they arrived. oops. They arrived at my house today and I can't use them.

They are 100% BNIB, I only opened one box to take a photo of the wheel for the buyers.

17x8.5 et20 all around, Hyper Black, CB 57.1. Perfect e30 fitment. (if you want aggressive look).

They come with BMW TPMS valve stems, and all other Apex goodies.

Untitled by Joseph Sleeman, on Flickr
    by Joseph Sleeman, on Flickr
    by Joseph Sleeman, on Flickr
    still for sale :)

Leave a comment:

• ven0m43
    replied
    I am looking for a Z3 steering rack, if anyone has one for sale or knows a place to get one

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    Enticing offer but I'd like to keep my original ones just in case my experiment doesn't go as planned

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
    WTB cheap cheap early model tail lights (broken or cracked lenses preferred). Housings must be good, but I'm going to break the lenses for a project I have in mind so the more broken the better.
    If you have any non-cracked tail lights, I'll trade you those for my cracked ones :)

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    WTB cheap cheap early model tail lights (broken or cracked lenses preferred). Housings must be good, but I'm going to break the lenses for a project I have in mind so the more broken the better.

Leave a comment:

• e30crazie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ebenezer View Post
    If anyone needs a driver side coupe door, I have an alpinweiss II one with chrome trim on it. It's just the door, no glass or trim. Off an 88+ 325i.

I've decided to keep my original door, so I don't need this anymore. I'd like to get $100 for it.

Located in the SFV
    Interested in the door. How much damage? Mine was tagged on and it’s starting to show the surface rust.

Leave a comment:

• mtech325
    replied
    I have some extra parts (lots of 24v swap related) that I'd like to sell locally first:

-S50/M50 OBD1 throttle body - $50
    -New e30/e36 control arm brackets with new Lemforder offset M3 bushings - $60
    -“413” Red Label ECU - $100
    -“413” Red Label ECU with broken cover tabs - $40
    -New Behr e30 6-cylinder late model / e36 6-cylinder radiator - $120
    -OBD2 e36 exhaust manifolds with new gaskets, updated torx studs, o2 sensor plugs, and air pump delete plates - $160
    -New e36 Euro Diesel Fan & Clutch (test fitted, but never used) - $50
    -New Rebuilt/Remanufactured Bosch e36 / e34 140a alternator - $100

Pics of Items HERE

Leave a comment:

• peetiewonder
    replied
    i got a set of early model tail light gaskets that i purchased on accident (i have a late model) if someone wants them I will trade for a 24 pack of modelo

Leave a comment:

• E30335i
    replied
    i have a 87 325i sedan alpine i need to part out asap
    tan premium sound speakers with shelf 150
    dyed black carpet offer
    crackless dash 450
    euro bumpers 900
    check out my post for more info

Leave a comment:

• Ebenezer
    replied
    If anyone needs a driver side coupe door, I have an alpinweiss II one with chrome trim on it. It's just the door, no glass or trim. Off an 88+ 325i.

I've decided to keep my original door, so I don't need this anymore. I'd like to get $100 for it.

Located in the SFV

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    no affiliation

1997 Z3 6 cylinder for 1200-I think this is the aluminum block

Leave a comment:

Working...
X