Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dasmanschaft012
    replied
    KYBs and Vogtlands. Rear wheels don’t rub even if you’re lower. Fronts need a fender roll

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Originally posted by dasmanschaft012 View Post
    Style 4s 16x8 fill n drill to 4x100. Looking to sell or trade for other 4x100 15/16s.
    Basically brand new Hankook tires. No center caps ($25 on ebay). Hub rings included. Located in Long Beach/Alhambra.
    PM me for more info or pictures. Asking $500 for the set.
    What suspension? My car is a little bit lower in the back on h&r and bilsteins yours is the opposite

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    those are some cool wheels. would definitely be interested if i had storage space to store extra wheels ^ . glws

Leave a comment:

• dasmanschaft012
    replied
    Style 4s 16x8 fill n drill to 4x100. Looking to sell or trade for other 4x100 15/16s.
    Basically brand new Hankook tires. No center caps ($25 on ebay). Hub rings included. Located in Long Beach/Alhambra.
    PM me for more info or pictures. Asking $500 for the set.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    set of ie springs $100.
    located in orange county area.

Ie springs by jet jones, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• hakstern
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
    Late model plastic bumper painted Schwarz with euro trim.

Socal
    price and pics?

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Late model plastic bumper painted Schwarz with euro trim.

Socal

Leave a comment:

• theforumman
    replied
    Seem both sides of my pop-out window latches/brackets have broken, now in search of a set. Hopefully someone has some as the windows do not stay closed.

Located in OC, willing to travel

Leave a comment:

• bradmer
    replied
    Originally posted by randywalters View Post

I have a complete setup with frames and bulbs and connectors etc that i'd removed from my T-boned '89 325is
    back in year 2000 and stored them away in case i ever needed them. but that day never came.

I can dig em out and take pics if you're interested. They worked fine and were still on after the crash occurred :-(

$200 picked up in El Segundo.

Pm'd

Leave a comment:

• randywalters
    replied
    Originally posted by bradmer View Post
    Looking for US elipsiods in good condition, both sides.

EDIT - These have been sold.

I have a complete setup with frames and bulbs and connectors etc that i'd removed from my T-boned '89 325is
    back in year 2000 and stored them away in case i ever needed them. but that day never came.

I can dig em out and take pics if you're interested. They worked fine and were still on after the crash occurred :-(

$200 picked up in El Segundo.

Last edited by randywalters; 10-14-2019, 06:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Anyone have the plastic battery cable cover for the trunk? PN is 12421374957, it runs along the inner fender to the rear bulkhead.

Leave a comment:

• SoCal_e30
    replied
    Selling 96+ E36M3 knuckles, Calipers and LCA’s for e30 5 lug swap. Also have z3 rear trailing arms for an almost complete setup. Also late model e30 shifter arm along with the selector rod. Looking to sell the 5 lug swap parts as a set for $250 obo. Shifter & rod for $50 obo. Located in the high desert but I drive down to the IE/LA/OC Area often.

Leave a comment:

• bradmer
    replied
    Looking for US elipsiods in good condition, both sides.

Leave a comment:

• e30style
    replied
    H&S Autoshot Uni-Spotter Deluxe 9000.

Great condition. I purchased this stud welder but I sold the car before ever using it. Purchased from original owner who said he barely used it, which I believe based on the condition. Great tool for auto body work. $350.

Leave a comment:

• JeLani
    replied
    325es shell plus m52 swap for sale in san diego . Check the link - open to offers (619)621-7583 https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...2-zf-swap-3500 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X