Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balleristic31
    replied
    Found my oil pan/dipstick. Now I just need the oil pump pickup tube. Anyone have a spare lying around? Could buy new but prefer to buy from a R3VLimited member.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Does anyone have a M5X bare block, I'm looking for something to use as a jig for custom sub frame/oil pan. Preferably a non salvageable block so its cheap.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    I have a rear trim for an early model / diving board bumper. Lots of fun stuff you can do with it, for only $40 :)

Leave a comment:

• TheRob
    replied
    Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
    I have a set of stock sport springs from a no rust 115k mi. 1989 325is, but located in Los Angeles
    Thank you for the response but I found a set yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• DELPHINtimecapsule
    replied
    I have a set of stock sport springs from a no rust 115k mi. 1989 325is, but located in Los Angeles
    Originally posted by TheRob View Post
    Sup guys,

Seeking a set of stock e30 springs in the Inland Empire or Orange County area, let me know if you have a set.

Leave a comment:

• roznic
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
    Anyone have a hood they're not using? I don't mind if it has any small dents or what condition the paint is in, I just need the inner frame really. As long as that is straight.

PM’d.

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Anyone have a hood they're not using? I don't mind if it has any small dents or what condition the paint is in, I just need the inner frame really. As long as that is straight.

Leave a comment:

• TheRob
    replied
    Sup guys,

Seeking a set of stock e30 springs in the Inland Empire or Orange County area, let me know if you have a set.

*Found a set, thanks for the help*
    Last edited by TheRob; 07-19-2019, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NotJesus
    replied
    I have a 220k mile M20 from a 91 auto 325i, all wiring and ecu available in san luis obispo if anyone is interested! New cap & rotor, basic maintenance, just blew 100% clean on smog.

I also have an s50 long block with a blown headgasket if anyone is looking.

in the next couple weeks i will be parting out the 91 as im using it for a shell swap on my 87 s50 swap. Both cars are 2 door. Shoot me a pm, im sure ill forget to check back on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Try Raymer Auto Parts in Van Nuys, they have one listed for $120

Leave a comment:

• Balleristic31
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    That's why my car hasn't attended the meet, in 3 months dude.
    After the last drive the guys had, going up through tujunga. I managed to get lost and just kept driving around the mountains with my daughter.
    On the way back literally 4 miles from home, a gnarly dip that even a lifted car would have NOT missed, I lipped the oil pan and barely made it home (watching smoke from underneath the car & watching my oil temp). Got to my parking space, put cardboard and kitty litter wher I park to soak up the oil and the e30 has just been sitting there since.

Prices on oil pans are ridiculous, so I'm just going to save up and maybe buy one those low modified oil pans. I can't handle spending close to $600, every time this happens.

Oil pan, pump - $280 (Average pricing!)
    Oil, filter, gasket $140 (Buy the good stuff)
    Install - $100 - $200 (Don't have time to work on the car)

Yikes that's rough Edwin. I went out east (Monrovia, Fontana, Ontario) to hit yards this weekend and only found one 24v e34, of course with the pan pulled. The e30 hustler in me just isn't ok with paying $300 for an oil pan... crazy.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    did you bash your oil pan??
    That's why my car hasn't attended the meet, in 3 months dude.
    After the last drive the guys had, going up through tujunga. I managed to get lost and just kept driving around the mountains with my daughter.
    On the way back literally 4 miles from home, a gnarly dip that even a lifted car would have NOT missed, I lipped the oil pan and barely made it home (watching smoke from underneath the car & watching my oil temp). Got to my parking space, put cardboard and kitty litter wher I park to soak up the oil and the e30 has just been sitting there since.

Prices on oil pans are ridiculous, so I'm just going to save up and maybe buy one those low modified oil pans. I can't handle spending close to $600, every time this happens.

Oil pan, pump - $280 (Average pricing!)
    Oil, filter, gasket $140 (Buy the good stuff)
    Install - $100 - $200 (Don't have time to work on the car)

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Good luck, most of those are going north of $300 now. Which is why my car isn't on the road again! :(
    did you bash your oil pan??

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
    Anyone have a decently priced e34 oil pan/dipstick/pickup? Struck out this weekend at the yards. Trying to get my swap going.
    Good luck, most of those are going north of $300 now. Which is why my car isn't on the road again! :(

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    I have a brand new in box Nissens M42/M44 with built in tank, radiator for sale. Can be used for swaps. $100 picked up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X