G240 trans - $250
    Racing Dynamics rear apron (slight burn part around exhaust area) - $100
    Woodgrain "Sport" Aftermarket steering wheel - $80
    Euro 323i door panels (nutria) - $300
    Euro 323i brown carpet - $200

Comment

Originally posted by kings View Post
      I have some parts for sale..

Any pics of the brown stuff? The aluminum monster had that color interior originally and I always wondered what it exactly looked like.

Also, is that 4.10 a small case or medium? Judging by the other drivetrain parts it’s a small case
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Any pics of the brown stuff? The aluminum monster had that color interior originally and I always wondered what it exactly looked like.

Also, is that 4.10 a small case or medium? Judging by the other drivetrain parts it’s a small case

4.10 is a medium case

Comment

In search of an m20b25, harness and DME. I have the beginnings of an idea brewing in my head and I'm trying to get an idea of cost.

Comment

Anyone interested in some houndstooth door cards before I make a massive FS post with all the stuff I want to get rid off? That’s one of the items I’m not looking forward to shipping. Also have a trunk lid with iS spoiler in Dschwarz (repainted).

Edit: Just remembered I have a late model iS lip with Ryan G splitter, not perfect but looks good when mounted. Came off my brother’s totaled 318is. Retail is around $250, I think he’d be cool with $100.

Located in Aliso Viejo.
            Last edited by ButtJuice; 06-25-2019, 07:20 PM.
            sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
            1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
            1991 318is - Sold
            1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

WTB ASAP - 325i G260 shifter arm (carrier) part # 25 11 1 221 201 or equivalent. Located in Oceanside, shipping ok if you are close/quick, cash and paypal ready.

Of course I sell my spare a month ago and today mine snaps in half on the way to the doctor. I have to stop selling off my spares......
              Last edited by Vincent Brick; 06-27-2019, 12:25 PM.
              sigpic
              1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

I have some depo smoked clear red tails if anyone wants them . A twelve pack maybe? If no interest I’ll just store them for an emergency

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
                  I have some depo smoked clear red tails if anyone wants them . A twelve pack maybe? If no interest I’ll just store them for an emergency

Pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have a water pump pulley for 1989 325is? My pulley cracked from the mounting points. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Richardbohr View Post
                      Anyone have a water pump pulley for 1989 325is? My pulley cracked from the mounting points. Thanks!

Might have this, gotta double check tonight

Comment

Time to clear a few things out of the garage. Pics for all items are here: https://imgur.com/a/IG6wyUy

US grills. Most of the foam is gone and the passenger side grill has a small break as indicated in photos. Nothing a little super glue couldn't take care of. $35 for the set.

Early coupe driver window. Will not fit late model window regulators - early boiz only! $45

2 sets of sealed beam headlights with mounts. As far as I know all lights work, but one of the bulbs seems to only mount upside down. Not sure what the deal is with that - can probably be adjusted. $30 per set or $50 for all

Rear subframe. Still has old bushings in there. No issues, I just upgraded to Garagistic's adjustable subframe. $69

And lastly: the dashboard! It used to be really clean until I dented the top of it above the gauge cluster. Not horrendous and probably not visible when mounted, but I done goof'd it up no doubt. It's a little faded and has two hairline cracks in the coin tray as indicated in photos. Was asking $280 until I put the dent in it. Now, idk, $120?

Open to offers on all this stuff. Local pickup in 90026 please.

Comment

Not that this is urgent, but I'm looking for a used flywheel/clutch/PP assembly. If you upgraded your old one, I'd like that old one that you are about to throw away. Thanks~

Currently building a badass coffee table
                          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Anyone have the upper bumper support for an early (pre-85) valance? Part # 41331884353 for reference.

ECS sells it for $75 but I'd rather not buy from them if I don't have to.

I have the later 85-87 valance I can trade if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
                              Anyone have the upper bumper support for an early (pre-85) valance? Part # 41331884353 for reference.

ECS sells it for $75 but I'd rather not buy from them if I don't have to.

I have the later 85-87 valance I can trade if need be.
                              thanks never knew they sold that piece.

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                                I bought a set of bottle caps from him. He just behaves as if he has better things to do than talk to you.

Also, I was selling m1.3 engine harnesses for $100 6 years ago. $140 isn’t that bad.
                                So this cat for sure stole my Megasquirt out of my Honda while his friend stalled for him when I went to meet him about the harness.

Caught me slippin but, fuck that theif.
                                ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Working...
                                X