This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wworm View Post
    If anyone in the SF bay area has done an m30 swap I'd love to check it out/talk about it. Currently planning on switching routes from m52b28 to m30. That being said, I'll probably have a few 24v swap bits for sale soon
    We've had an M30 in our lemons car for the last 7 years, very familiar with the swap. What's up?
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
      Well, last night sucked. I likely have no place to live anymore. Fire went right through my part of town. I left when the flames were 200 yards from my house. Got the M3 (Alfa and Roadster are up in St Helena) some of my bikes, camera equipment, both computers and my gecko out, but I'm 99% sure I lost everything else.

Fuck.

Will
      God damn, very sorry to hear that Will. I'm a bit south of you obviously but if you need anything, I'd be happy to help in any way that I can. Glad that your gecko, your M3 and yourself are all safe!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Well, last night sucked. I likely have no place to live anymore. Fire went right through my part of town. I left when the flames were 200 yards from my house. Got the M3 (Alfa and Roadster are up in St Helena) some of my bikes, camera equipment, both computers and my gecko out, but I'm 99% sure I lost everything else.

Fuck.

Will
        :(

Oh man... Im so sorry Will... I saw a video last night someone else posted and I didnt think the fires had spread so much. Thats a bummer, I hope it all works out
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That is horrible to hear, both my grandparents and parents have houses up in Clearlake by that fire. Glad you're okay, hope friends and family are safe as well.

PSA: I am looking for both driver and passenger side seats for a coupe. I would prefer to get a nice set of sport seats but will also consider recaros or comfort seats. I believe the color of my interior is natur as I have a 1991.

Comment

I’m doing a relief mission tomorrow, driving to shelters in Petaluma and Santa Rosa to deliver food/water/supplies.

I can only take what I can fit in the passenger/back seats and trunk of the Baur (thankfully pretty much same capacity as a coupe).

Anyone crazy enough to squad up?
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Fires now taking over Sonoma too. My mom just evacuated to sf to mhm sisters finally. Took something like 5 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Fuck.

Will
                I'm terribly sorry to hear that Will... going through a fire is an experience I don't wish one on anyone after experiencing it myself. Let me know how R3V can help.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear that. Glad you were able to salvage a few things, but more importantly you're safe!

Does your home insurance carry any coverage for fire damage?
                  JP
                  WTB: Z3 1.9 lever, plastic bumpers, 19# injectors, Anthracite Cloth Sport Seats

Current
                  88 325 super eta
                  00 528i/5 (daily)
                  02 530iA sport

Former
                  04 525iA sport
                  87 325is
                  91 325i
                  97 528i

Comment

Damn dude that really sucks Will. These fires look really nasty, it's going to take this area a long time to recover.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                    Transaction feedback
                    - jpod999

Comment

Will, my condolences. Like James said, let us know if we can help you in any way.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

So sorry, Will. :( Please let us know if we can help.

Comment

I'm over in Oakland where the air isn't terrible, but working up in Richmond and the smoke is just so thick and hanging in the air.

Anyone can hit me up if I can help in any way. A place to crash, street park a car, get a shower, etc.
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Fire really tore up Santa Rosa, a friend posted this. His and another friends bmws gone

This is the coffee lane area. Almost all houses were destroyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Apparently the fields around Thunderhill burned for 3 hours today after a car ran off the track. Luckily no one and nothing was hurt:

sigpic
                              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Sorry to hear this Will, my condolences. Let us know if there's anything we can help...
                                Current:
                                '88 325ic Silver 5sp
                                '17 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Past:
                                '14 Rav4 EV (with tons of torque!)
                                '06 325i Black 5sp
                                '02 S4 Avant Black 6sp
                                '00 Boxster Silver 5sp
                                '98 New Bettle Yellow 5sp

Comment

Working...
                                X