Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Chit-Chats are dead... GD Facebook...

Oddly enough it seems that theres a weird gap that most of those ~50 year olds are still on forums and not so much on facebook, and then the 30-40s are kinda mixed and anyone under 30 is basically a facebook exclusive poster. Im officially 40 now and refuse to be on Facebook and am doing my best to keep forums alive.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I sure miss this place.

Comment

My garage in SF got broken into last night and a bunch of tools got stolen. Most of them are replicable (Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT, some hand tools, and an impact), but they also took my Baum Tool CS2000 scanner. I love that thing for reading codes and the live data stream for diagnostics. It was sold by Baum Tool as CS2000 DataScan, Autoland OB91, and also by Scientech.

Could you guys let me know if you see one pop up in CA?

On another note, I'm looking to replace mine if you know of someone selling theirs.

Thanks!

sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Hey Guys, im looking to get some customer exhaust work done. Any shop and muffler recs? I work in Fremont (car is currently here), but live in central valley. My exhaust is currently clogged according to one of my longtime technician friends at BMW. So I can only drove it upto like 55mph.

Been seeing in CALI there is only 1 carb compliant cat now for my 91 318i (M42), through magnaflow and that thing is like $800.

Comment

Originally posted by ziggysmoov View Post
            Hey Guys, im looking to get some customer exhaust work done. Any shop and muffler recs? I work in Fremont (car is currently here), but live in central valley. My exhaust is currently clogged according to one of my longtime technician friends at BMW. So I can only drove it upto like 55mph.

Been seeing in CALI there is only 1 carb compliant cat now for my 91 318i (M42), through magnaflow and that thing is like $800.
            Did you check here

walker 81127 about 350$ or so on Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
              Thanks for the note! I will look into this and see which one will likely stay BAR legal longer.

Anyone have exhaust shop rec in the area?

Comment

hey the forum is fast again

sup
                cars beep boop

Comment

Build Threads:
                  Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                    hey the forum is fast again

sup
                    Yeah, fast as an early 318
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                      What cars have you built and sold since the last time I saw you?
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

What's happenin' people?
                        I moved to near Seattle 3 years ago and most days i cannot wait to move back.
                        It looks like there is a mad slump in the south bay market that if it keeps going I will be able to afford a 100sq-ft house soon.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Man Nor Cal chat brings be back. I miss my vert.

Feedback!
                          Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                          Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Anyone headed to Sonoma raceway for hpde this coming weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                              What's happenin' people?
                              I moved to near Seattle 3 years ago and most days i cannot wait to move back.
                              It looks like there is a mad slump in the south bay market that if it keeps going I will be able to afford a 100sq-ft house soon.
                              move back!

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

What cars have you built and sold since the last time I saw you?

there's been some nice ones
                              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by bradmer View Post
                                Anyone headed to Sonoma raceway for hpde this coming weekend?
                                If all goes to plan I'll be there on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X