X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still have an old BMW?
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
      Anyone still have an old BMW?
      Never not had an old BMW
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 10.54.25 AM.png
Views:	561
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	9978614

come to the meat yes
        cars beep boop

Comment

i bet money there will be more than one e30 touring there
          cars beep boop

Comment

I'll shoot for being there in one of the cars.
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Great meet-up! Seeing all the cars and different builds really got me excited to get working on my cars again.

We should do a saturday morning meetup with a drive some time!
              sigpic

Comment

i'd vroom around. head's off the white car already though :(
                cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                  i'd vroom around. head's off the white car already though :(
                  I know you have at least one other car...
                  sigpic

Comment

it barely idles. the third, actually-reliable one (the gf's) has been in the shop for a week. they took out a seal and it turns out vw doesn't make it anymore. gg
                    cars beep boop

Comment

3650th Post:

When are we doing this drive, and who's gonna set it up? I'm thinking of doing something like an e30 version of the Breakfast Club Ralley. I don't do the social medias, so I'd be horrible for getting the word out, but I'd be happy to help plan!

Also, when the fuck do I hit R3V OG?!?!?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                        3650th Post:

When are we doing this drive, and who's gonna set it up? I'm thinking of doing something like an e30 version of the Breakfast Club Ralley. I don't do the social medias, so I'd be horrible for getting the word out, but I'd be happy to help plan!

Also, when the fuck do I hit R3V OG?!?!?
                        When you OG, you OG... you're not OG yet
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

When you OG, you OG... you're not OG yet
                          "if you have to ask how much, you can't afford it"
                          sigpic

Comment

There used to be a chart somewhere showing the tiers and at what post count you got what. I think OG was 5k
                            88 325is Five Speed
                            Lachssilber

Comment

Cool, I'll hit that and get my internet fame some time in 2028 then. great.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, I think I'm looking for a new e30. Preferable a 6-cyl coupe, any color other than a shade of white, grey, or black (or bronzit). Lemme know if anything clean comes up, doesn't really need to be running. I'm mostly concerned about good paint, straight body, and no rust.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X