e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • THATDONFC
    replied
    You have to be here before 1230

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Holly hell i want a raffle ticket, Im there!

    If im just coming to hang out how late is too late to still get a ticket for the MAF?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    Yeah.. Osh is the owner and my uncle.

    You gonna come on suday?
    That means you're related to my buddy Vicken Hevoyan!!!

    Do you guys know each other by chance?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I don't think people should be able to buy more tickets to increase their odds. That way everyone has a chance to win. And yes you should only hand tickets out to M20 guys because they will more than likely use the conversion rather than someone with a swap or not an M20 will more than likely sell it and that's no good. So keep it fair.







    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    good question. I will be handing out one ticket to every person and you may buy extra tickets to increase your odds. But should I hand one out to everyone or only m20 guys? The maf conversion will do nothing for and s52...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    quick question Chris, what will we need to do to get a ticket for the raffle? Pay like a buck a ticket or are they free like one to each person who attends?

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    We Will have a couple of our cars on display as well... You guys will love this shit!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    Maybe you want to check out our supercharger kit for the e46... :D

    which is fucking SICK by the way!!

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Well you could still come and hang out. Maybe you want to check out our supercharger kit for the e46... :D

    Leave a comment:


  • n2bimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    Yeah.. Osh is the owner and my uncle.

    You gonna come on suday?

    well if i cant dyno it then i wont come. tnx alot.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Yeah.. Osh is the owner and my uncle.

    You gonna come on suday?

    Leave a comment:


  • n2bimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    By any chance I'm not Osh?

    That doesn't really make sense.
    But I get what you're asking. I'm not Osh. lol

    Why would you ask that?

    lmao ya i typed fast and didnt over read :crazy:, just asking isnt he the owner

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Originally posted by n2bimmer
    By any chance your not Osh right??

    By any chance I'm not Osh?

    That doesn't really make sense.
    But I get what you're asking. I'm not Osh. lol

    Why would you ask that?

    Leave a comment:


  • n2bimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    Yes.. Next up is an e36 only dyno day then we will have our e46 day. AFter that we will have an e39 day.

    You are more than welcome to come by though. I said that anyone is welcome to hang out. Just for time's sake I only want to run one chassis at a time cuz set up for another car will take about 30 minutes...

    I was just informed that we will be raffling off an m20 MAF conversion. A $500 value for free to the lucky winner! We will have two others for sale.

    By any chance your not Osh right??

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Yes.. Next up is an e36 only dyno day then we will have our e46 day. AFter that we will have an e39 day.

    You are more than welcome to come by though. I said that anyone is welcome to hang out. Just for time's sake I only want to run one chassis at a time cuz set up for another car will take about 30 minutes...

    I was just informed that we will be raffling off an m20 MAF conversion. A $500 value for free to the lucky winner! We will have two others for sale.

    Leave a comment:

Working...