X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    Holy resolution batman.
    I'm not going to change it. I feel that violating that image could cause bad things to happen.

That stancetardbro's engine?
    No, this engine is clearly housed in an E46. ;)

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
    I thought he had trumpets on his s54
    The engine I pictured has them too. ;)

Comment

Well played. NAWZ!!!!!
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
        Do work son!
        Good Job! So was yours an airbag car? What did you have to do to get it to fit? Sorry if I missed it, stressed and tired.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

lol Roland, I'm sure you've seen the car I'm talking about and know the trumpets I'm talking about aren't the ones pictured

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

lol Roland, I'm sure you've seen the car I'm talking about and know the trumpets I'm talking about aren't the ones pictured
            Yes, in person actually. I am very familiar with that shitpile.

Comment

When did you see it in person?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

that picture is sexy, maybe i need a woman...

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                Originally posted by Chachi
                young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Shouldn't be too hard for you

Comment

When did you see it in person?
                    Visited FMU when they were working on it in Chicago.

Comment

Indont think were talking about the same car

Comment

....and....thoughts on it?
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Indont think were talking about the same car
                          FMU did stancebro's S54 swapped mercedes wheeled trumpeted E36 nonM.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Same car then

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                              Good Job! So was yours an airbag car? What did you have to do to get it to fit? Sorry if I missed it, stressed and tired.
                              Non-airbag. I just followed the DIY. Nothing major to make it fit. I had to dremel the knuckle a little and bend the high pressure hose using my hands and a vice. I couldn't really get much of an impression when driving it the short drive to Autosport Werks. The alignment wasn't as bad as the last time I did tie rods, but it was def off center.

Roland that is fucking tight! I had a love session with my S54 tonight. So nice.... Karting regularly has given me a surprising improvement in car control. The rain just added to the fun.
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                                ....and....thoughts on it?
                                the fact that it's stanced makes me want to cry.

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                                Roland that is fucking tight! I had a love session with my S54 tonight. So nice.... Karting regularly has given me a surprising improvement in car control. The rain just added to the fun.
                                I'm very jelly right now. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X