This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
    How big a section? Did the footers get blown over? My work sched is a little fat right now or I could probably bust it out.
    From what I have seen I highly doubt the original fence has a concrete foundation. It's a 100 foot section. I found a place that looks to be really good but I have to wait until places are open to get an estimate. It's a 100 foot section that I am replacing.

The plus is that I am relocating the double gate to the front, by the garage, then building a car port to store the E30 when the new cars come.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Free stuff -

1. Full AC with mounting hardware/brackets. It worked well when pulled, I imagine it still works good.

2. Stock springs. Replaced my stock suspension with Bilstein/IE3s over the weekend so these are up for grabs. They're in pretty good shape.

3. 2.5" center-to-center Magnaflow muffler. Has some surface rust but would come out with some sanding. Used for about 3000 miles on a previous project.

Posting this up again, there was a lot of interest last time but nobody followed through. If this stuff isn't picked up by the following Saturday, Jan 14th I have to throw it away since I'm moving. I'm a little east of downtown, PM for my address. If you want to see pictures let me know I have a few.

Comment

Originally posted by codrum View Post
        Free stuff -

1. Full AC with mounting hardware/brackets. It worked well when pulled, I imagine it still works good.

2. Stock springs. Replaced my stock suspension with Bilstein/IE3s over the weekend so these are up for grabs. They're in pretty good shape.

3. 2.5" center-to-center Magnaflow muffler. Has some surface rust but would come out with some sanding. Used for about 3000 miles on a previous project.

Posting this up again, there was a lot of interest last time but nobody followed through. If this stuff isn't picked up by the following Saturday, Jan 14th I have to throw it away since I'm moving. I'm a little east of downtown, PM for my address. If you want to see pictures let me know I have a few.
        I'm in town and off this coming week, I'll pick some stuff up

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Any of you down in Parker this evening with a Alpinewiess 325ix? Saw a pretty clean one in a King Soopers parking lot around 5:15ish. Parked the M3 next to it for you!

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
            Any of you down in Parker this evening with a Alpinewiess 325ix? Saw a pretty clean one in a King Soopers parking lot around 5:15ish. Parked the M3 next to it for you!
            I'm surprised I haven't seen you around...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Well, normally I drive an Alpine 318is around, but today decided to take the M3.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
                you would think that was me as i was around parker the last couple weeks but nope i am in colorado springs
                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Alright got some stuff I need to sell...
                  m-tech 1 wheel-$40
                  Mint set of us ellips-$120
                  Set of weaves with extra good tires-175
                  Set of weaves good tires-140
                  aw2 vert passenger fender-75
                  Vert doors in aw2-200 both
                  aw2 mirrors-50
                  Sterling silver mirrors-50
                  Swartz valance-80
                  Nice set of rotors 4 lug-50( good shape)
                  Ill add more tomorrow when I check my sheds... everything is nice shape I can email or send pictures viaphone...

Good night!!
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                  " enjoy the show "

Comment

What's the offset on your weaves? I.e., will they fit an iX?
                    '88 iX Money Pit/Labor of Love

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                      Alright got some stuff I need to sell...
                      m-tech 1 wheel-$40
                      Mint set of us ellips-$120
                      Set of weaves with extra good tires-175
                      Set of weaves good tires-140
                      aw2 vert passenger fender-75
                      Vert doors in aw2-200 both
                      aw2 mirrors-50
                      Sterling silver mirrors-50
                      Swartz valance-80
                      Nice set of rotors 4 lug-50( good shape)
                      Ill add more tomorrow when I check my sheds... everything is nice shape I can email or send pictures viaphone...

Good night!!
                      Might be interested in the wheel...I wanna get my airbag wheel out...

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                        From what I have seen I highly doubt the original fence has a concrete foundation. It's a 100 foot section. I found a place that looks to be really good but I have to wait until places are open to get an estimate. It's a 100 foot section that I am replacing.

The plus is that I am relocating the double gate to the front, by the garage, then building a car port to store the E30 when the new cars come.
                        Nice! I want to build a double door in my fence to install a car port for the MG.

Adam, what shape are the mirrors in? Paint chipped. Mirrors tinted?

Blog post of my new years flight to Ouray:

Since its beginning Phoenix Multisport has done a winter trip to Ouray, Colorado. It includes ice climbing, snow shoeing, skiing and snowbo...

Cliffs: Buddy has the BMW 7 series of piston single engine. We flew it to Ouray for the day. The touch screen Garmin Nav stack is worth more than my M Coupe was new!

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

adam, late model valence?
                          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

That is one nice plane. Looks like a great trip.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

yeesh Alex, you always have such awesome stuff to post about. Seriously.

The awesomest thing I have to post about is that I just bought an E34 540i auto which will donate its powerplant to the 520i.

Comment

Whoa, baller plane there Alex!

Decided after graduation I'm going to get my PPL so I can fly the family's RVs. One...more....year...
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X