Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. No that wasn't me Conway, but I've bumped into you before.
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Alex with the best of everything... this guy!!!

Where is the nest place to buy helmet? Or any body wants to sell me one??
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

I think I got mine from soloperformance.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
          Alex with the best of everything... this guy!!!

Where is the nest place to buy helmet? Or any body wants to sell me one??
          I'd be willing to sell mine. Only worn a few times too. Hit me up if you want to try it on or want pictures.

Comment

I still have mine somewhere. I think I still have the visor too

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
              I think I got mine from soloperformance.
              Thanks dude!

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
              I'd be willing to sell mine. Only worn a few times too. Hit me up if you want to try it on or want pictures.
              Yeah for sure would like to go try it on and check it out, ill give a call tomorrow..

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              I still have mine somewhere. I think I still have the visor too
              Cool dude, will see how it works out with Roland if not I'll call you too...

Thanks guys.
              sigpic
              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
              " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                Thanks dude!

Yeah for sure would like to go try it on and check it out, ill give a call tomorrow..
                sounds good, I'm available most of the day, except for 5:00-7:00 PM.

Comment

I'm guessing this is a long shot, but is there a shop in CO that can burn a chip for my euro motor on the dyno?

Also, what do you guys think of E85 conversion strictly for performance purposes?
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I also would be interested in your helmet Roland, if it's large enough and Adam doesn't take it.

Eric - try these guys. http://www.macautosport.com/

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      I'm guessing this is a long shot, but is there a shop in CO that can burn a chip for my euro motor on the dyno?

Also, what do you guys think of E85 conversion strictly for performance purposes?
                      Not worth it unless you have a significant compression bump, are having detonation issues on pump gas or are going forced induction.
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I have a chip burner - I would be working with Karl at Active Autowerke to create the tune.

E85 - for naturally aspirated applications, it has a pretty limited benefit, in my opinion.
                        Chris
                        97 M3
                        01 325
                        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

E85 has race gas octane but has 1/3 the fuel economy, so $/hp it ends up being at best equal, more likely worse.

I don't know how expensive E85 is in CO right now, but multiply $/gal by 3 and compare to $8/gal race gas, since you'd go approx equal distance on 3gal E85 vs 1gal race gas.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                            Not worth it unless you have a significant compression bump, are having detonation issues on pump gas or are going forced induction.
                            None of those issues, just want to get the car custom tuned, and why not take advantage of 105 octane at $3 a gallon?

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                            I have a chip burner - I would be working with Karl at Active Autowerke to create the tune.

E85 - for naturally aspirated applications, it has a pretty limited benefit, in my opinion.
                            Nice! can you burn a chip on the dyno? do you guys have a dyno at SCR?

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                            E85 has race gas octane but has 1/3 the fuel economy, so $/hp it ends up being at best equal, more likely worse.

I don't know how expensive E85 is in CO right now, but multiply $/gal by 3 and compare to $8/gal race gas, since you'd go approx equal distance on 3gal E85 vs 1gal race gas.
                            From my one day of googling, it looks like fuel economy is about 30% of premium, not 1/3. I already get like 6mpg on the track, so 30% isn't a huge loss for me.
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Ross has a chip burner, as does SCR. Does Miller make a WAR chip for your ECU? if so, that would be the way to go IMHO. Last chip you'll ever need, ever.

Race gas is cheaper for N/A cars.

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                              I also would be interested in your helmet Roland, if it's large enough and Adam doesn't take it.
                              He just tried it on, too small for him. It's tight on me, but if you want to try it, lmk.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                                He just tried it on, too small for him. It's tight on me, but if you want to try it, lmk.
                                Is it a 'large' or larger?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X