Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 335d is getting under my skin more and more...
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
      Cant blame him....no way I would ever give someone cash without seeing ID matching the title. Nothing against flipping (I've done lots) but I don't hand over cash unless things match up.
      Why, though? what difference does it make if the title is in my name w/ my signature on it, or someone else's name w/ that person's signature on it? It makes zero difference from a legal perspective.

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      My dad just bought one. 2011 335d, white on tan. They look awesome, and have 425 ft-lbs of torques.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        The DMV said the easiest thing in the future is to always title the car/motorcycle but don't get plates for it. That way you have the title in your name and are only changed the title fee and not taxes/registration fees.
        I do this for pretty much all of my cars. It only costs a few bucks, and it saves me a lot of stress. Just don't do it more than 5x a year.

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        yeah I dunno. It sounded like the dude contacted me only to try and find out if I was "flipping cars", not because he was interested in buying.
        The state does monitor craigslist sometimes. They often post how it's illegal to blah blah blah, but those postings only last a few minutes before they're flagged.

Cant blame him....no way I would ever give someone cash without seeing ID matching the title. Nothing against flipping (I've done lots) but I don't hand over cash unless things match up.
        This.

Anyone know when the F30 wagon is available? Will the 2.0 diesel be available with 3 pedals? Got a new job with a 900/mth car allowance, so thinking that's what I'll get.
        I heard auto only. This is utter crap, A3 TDI - automatic only, 335d - automatic only, new F30 diesel - automatic only. WTF!!!

So far they are supposed to release the diesel wagons in "late 2013". Nothing has been confirmed but most rumors are saying that it will only be the 2.0 diesel and only an automatic. It will be offered in M-sport too, just like in Europe.
        M Sport automatic, how the eff does that work?

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
        Only thing holding me back is the trans, oh and the fact that it's still expensive.

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        Why, though? what difference does it make if the title is in my name w/ my signature on it, or someone else's name w/ that person's signature on it? It makes zero difference from a legal perspective.
        It makes a ton of difference from a legal perspective, it makes zero difference from a common sense perspective.

Comment

I honestly would rather have the 8 speed auto in a 330D F31 touring then the manual. It would always be in the best torque range. But then again, I am shopping for my wife and a road trip car so auto/manual doesn't really matter that much to me.

Roland - "M-sport" doesn't mean crap to BMW anymore. But you get the nice front bumper and estoril blue. You can get it with any power train choice.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I honestly would rather have the 8 speed auto in a 330D F31 touring then the manual. It would always be in the best torque range. But then again, I am shopping for my wife and a road trip car so auto/manual doesn't really matter that much to me.

Roland - "M-sport" doesn't mean crap to BMW anymore. But you get the nice front bumper and estoril blue. You can get it with any power train choice.
            Problem with automatics and diesels is that they rob you of 6-8 mpg on average, and then they'll cost more to maintain.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
              Problem with automatics and diesels is that they rob you of 6-8 mpg on average, and then they'll cost more to maintain.
              European F30 320D gets 48.7/61.4 Urban/Combined MPG with MT and 52.3/62.8 with the auto per BMW's website. Of course that is just one example, and I couldn't find if that included start/stop but it might not be that big of a MPG hit with the auto. Chances are we will never know because we will probably only get the 8-speed in the touring anyways.

Comment

Estoril blue wagon eh?
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  Estoril blue wagon eh?
                  mmmmm, I do miss looking at that color.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    mmmmm, I do miss looking at that color.
                    I saw a guy with a estoril blue E36 M3 pick up his new estoril blue M-sport F30 the other day at Gebhardt. Good taste sir...good taste.

Comment

A guy in the Z3 forums got an Estoril Blue 328 that looked super good.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Wow I just had to catch up on the talk and read 6 pages from my last post and all I want is to be able to have car talk with no stupid judgements like this thread. I love reading everyone's post. Carry on.
                        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                        BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                          Wow I just had to catch up on the talk and read 6 pages from my last post and all I want is to be able to have car talk with no stupid judgements like this thread. I love reading everyone's post. Carry on.

jk I <3 u guise

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                            You came to the wrong place then.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                              You came to the wrong place then.
                              Seriously.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X