Timing Belt Party / Check - In

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bishop
    replied
    Sean, are you gonna come to BWW? Look in the Mountain section for the new thread David made

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Creeper might be nice, I have a jack and 2 stands. Better to have more tools then to be short handed

    Leave a comment:


  • stoliver54
    replied
    Alright, so I am going to bring an air compressor and some air tools, also have misc. wrenches and sockets, fan clutch tool, drip pan.

    I am thinking that I am going to do my tbelt after all. Found a new one in my garage, and I don't want the car to blow up on the old lady in the next month.

    Should I bring more jack stands? Another floor jack? Creeper?

    Let me know

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    if i go i'll swipe hypers just because. lol.


    another missed opportunity for me to meet a fellow e30'er.

    this week sucks. work. moving. bitch whore for a landlord, blah.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    no I'm keeping it..;);) just messing I have one too so if I go I'll take it..

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Sounds good. If people don't get acting soon enough tonight, I'll be going back through the thread and PMing people

    Thanks for the offer Atreus. You'd get it back no problem, we're not shady

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    i have all the tools needed for it, and a couple of jacks+stands, but like i said, time is a big factor for me. if any denver people are gonna go up, i can lend you my fan clutch wrench, but i WILL want that back. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    I got your # so I'll let you know if I can make it..

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    1 or 2 is fine. I don't have really a solid plan. I have a jack and 2 stands, a basic socket set, rags and some drip pans... My old man's a mechanic so he's got a TON of tools... but they're at his work, not at home... We need more drop pans, maybe another jack, tools, ideas, food beer, special BMW tools, etc. etc. etc.... PM me or please post here if you're coming for my phone number and address etc....

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    time decided? I usually get off work till 1 0r 2...

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    i have to work tomorrow, but i was trying to get off early. BUT, dealing with living arrangements right now, might have to sign a lease tomorrow. fucking A.

    i have tools, but i don't have time it seems.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    i wouldn't be able to make it to the party anyway, i have to work.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Could check with Gebhardt tomorrow morning, or if there's another dealer local to you, and see if they have it in stock...

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Ok i now have an E30 that NEEEDS a timing belt. (last done at 180k, now has 229k) but alas, its too late to order parts!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I'll PM people info later once I see who can still come and such.

    Leave a comment:

Working...