Timing Belt Party / Check - In

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Ben, PM your phone to those who don't have it. I doubt you want whatt18retard to call you.

    Has a time been decided on? I don't have class tomorrow afternoon apparently but was going to go catch up on work-work. I'll stop by, and could probably bring by some pizza or beer or something if people would pay me back.

    My car's not getting worked on tho.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Yeah, FedEx dropped everything off yesterday....

    I want a final count on who will be coming, especially those who needs their cars done, who can bring tools / catch cans for liquids, who can bring other stuff, etc.... etc... etc....

    Once I have a list tonight I'll post up my phone number if it's not already there, and I'll be PM'ing my address to those who are coming....

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    Bump for Tomorrow, if that still is the general consensus!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Nice guys lol....

    A little more on topic, I just placed a $130 order at Pelican (some special 3-day shipping for $3)... Alternator and power steering belts coming, timing belt and tensioner, new water pump and thermostat, cram seal and o-ring. I think that was it... I need to figure out specifically what hoses are leaking with my power steering, then I'll just see if I can get em from Gebhardt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    I'm sure that would fit right in with:

    Exhibit A
    Exhibit B
    Exhibit C
    Oh you know it. Just elaborate on it a smidge.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    Simple: "I R Car nut. I have teh swedish bomber and german pimpwagons. I take picturrrz and go to school in whyoming. Will wrench for burrrr."
    I'm sure that would fit right in with:

    Exhibit A
    Exhibit B
    Exhibit C

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Teh magazine... :???:
    Simple: "I R Car nut. I have teh swedish bomber and german pimpwagons. I take picturrrz and go to school in whyoming. Will wrench for burrrr."

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    verdammte scheisse! Kommt hier, man! :hitler:





    What you writing the bio for?
    Teh magazine... :???:

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    I haz no idea yet.
    verdammte scheisse! Kommt hier, man! :hitler:


    Originally posted by Roland H
    On another note:

    Who knew writing a Bio could be so hard? :roll:
    What you writing the bio for?

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    hahahahaaaaaa


    viscous.


    Roland, you coming down for the Tbelt and Euro Bowling Shenanigans?
    I haz no idea yet.


    On another note:

    Who knew writing a Bio could be so hard? :roll:

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    hahahahaaaaaa


    viscous.


    Roland, you coming down for the Tbelt and Euro Bowling Shenanigans?

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by ZombiE30
    huh huh, you said "viscous".....
    Whoops, too much engineering in my head.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombiE30
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    I wonder if I can do a 4-lug swap to the Ti? Then I still need wheels for the E30, damn, viscous circle!
    huh huh, you said "viscous".....

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    I wonder if I can do a 4-lug swap to the Ti? Then I still need wheels for the E30, damn, viscous circle!
    Do it!

    Probably would be the only 4 lug E36 around.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    I wonder if I can do a 4-lug swap to the Ti? Then I still need wheels for the E30, damn, viscous circle!

    Leave a comment:

Working...