Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Never thought I could hate tan interior as much as I do now...but goddamn, is it ugly.
    Go with shit interior for awhile, then tell me you don't like Tan and I'll agree. I love it on my car and will just mix black in where I see fit.

    How is the S50 coming along anyways?
    Last edited by HarukoE30; 03-19-2013, 07:01 PM. Reason: edit
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

    Comment


      Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
      NGK all the way
      thats what I run already, just looking for opnions :)

      Comment


        Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
        Go with shit interior for awhile, then tell me you don't like Tan and I'll agree. I love it on my car and will just mix black in where I see fit.

        How is the S50 coming along anyways?
        My last red coupe had no interior except for ripped up tan fronts. I liked that better!

        S50 runs. Putting a new starter in tomorrow and buttoning shifter/driveline up. Then, off to the exhaust shop it goes!
        Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
        503.967.3800
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

        Comment


          Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Never thought I could hate tan interior as much as I do now...but goddamn, is it ugly.
          The new E30 at PnP S is Zinno with black Ortho interior. The seats look like they are in good shape.

          Comment


            Was the hood any good?! I'll head there tomorrow am.....
            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
            503.967.3800
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

            Comment


              Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
              Saw a similar one on Clist up here in seattle couple months back, same one? Almost picked it up, regardless the wheel looks really good!
              Same one. It's actually a very rare Nardi designed by Giugiaro. I've only seen one installed in a car, and have never seen one in person until it showed up.

              I put it up on eBay and had bids up to $250 but decided to keep it for the E28.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Was the hood any good?! I'll head there tomorrow am.....
                Here's the photo I took of it.


                Its Row 30.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                  Same one. It's actually a very rare Nardi designed by Giugiaro. I've only seen one installed in a car, and have never seen one in person until it showed up.

                  I put it up on eBay and had bids up to $250 but decided to keep it for the E28.
                  Damn! I knew I shoulda picked it up.. It was priced reasonable too

                  91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

                  Comment


                    I had a sagar a beige 84 318 that had this horrible olive/tan cloth/vinyl interior it was ugly but I wish I would have kept that stuff I've never seen that interior in another e30 to this day

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                      Here's the photo I took of it.


                      Its Row 30.
                      Damn. Clear peeling, means a respray. Oh well.
                      Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                      503.967.3800
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                      Comment


                        ^ I'd take a respray of a smashed hood anyday.

                        Never has changing tires looked so fun

                        Comment


                          I'd rather have a smashed matching color hood than an obviously different meh condition hood...
                          Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                          503.967.3800
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                          Comment


                            Just go CF and you have an excuse why the hood doesn't match lol

                            I had a bronzit hood on my 86 325e and would constantly get ricer kids asking me if it was CF.

                            Comment


                              I have something in the works ;)
                              Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                              503.967.3800
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                I have something in the works ;)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X