PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Never thought I could hate tan interior as much as I do now...but goddamn, is it ugly.
    Go with shit interior for awhile, then tell me you don't like Tan and I'll agree. I love it on my car and will just mix black in where I see fit.

How is the S50 coming along anyways?
    Last edited by HarukoE30; 03-19-2013, 07:01 PM. Reason: edit
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
      NGK all the way
      thats what I run already, just looking for opnions :)

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
        Go with shit interior for awhile, then tell me you don't like Tan and I'll agree. I love it on my car and will just mix black in where I see fit.

How is the S50 coming along anyways?
        My last red coupe had no interior except for ripped up tan fronts. I liked that better!

S50 runs. Putting a new starter in tomorrow and buttoning shifter/driveline up. Then, off to the exhaust shop it goes!
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Never thought I could hate tan interior as much as I do now...but goddamn, is it ugly.
          The new E30 at PnP S is Zinno with black Ortho interior. The seats look like they are in good shape.

Comment

Was the hood any good?! I'll head there tomorrow am.....

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
              Saw a similar one on Clist up here in seattle couple months back, same one? Almost picked it up, regardless the wheel looks really good!
              Same one. It's actually a very rare Nardi designed by Giugiaro. I've only seen one installed in a car, and have never seen one in person until it showed up.

I put it up on eBay and had bids up to $250 but decided to keep it for the E28.

Comment

Was the hood any good?! I'll head there tomorrow am.....
                Here's the photo I took of it.

Its Row 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                  Same one. It's actually a very rare Nardi designed by Giugiaro. I've only seen one installed in a car, and have never seen one in person until it showed up.

I put it up on eBay and had bids up to $250 but decided to keep it for the E28.
                  Damn! I knew I shoulda picked it up.. It was priced reasonable too

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

I had a sagar a beige 84 318 that had this horrible olive/tan cloth/vinyl interior it was ugly but I wish I would have kept that stuff I've never seen that interior in another e30 to this day

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                      Here's the photo I took of it.

Its Row 30.
                      Damn. Clear peeling, means a respray. Oh well.

Comment

^ I'd take a respray of a smashed hood anyday.

Never has changing tires looked so fun

Comment

I'd rather have a smashed matching color hood than an obviously different meh condition hood...

Comment

Just go CF and you have an excuse why the hood doesn't match lol

I had a bronzit hood on my 86 325e and would constantly get ricer kids asking me if it was CF.

Comment

I have something in the works ;)

Comment

I have something in the works ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X