PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
    Yeah my first e30 was a henna car. I've been missing that car for 10 years. I'd really like up find a henna shell and throw everything off the 323 on it.
    You missed one in tacoma
    -Peter G
    '86 MTech1 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
    '91 318is slicktop project
    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
    '08 E91 328xi 6spd
    '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
      You missed one in tacoma
      I'm broke right now Anyway, I'm definetly going to keep my eyes open. I would love to find a stripped down henna shell for cheap.

Comment

It was up for 750 I believe
        -Peter G
        '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
        '08 E91 328xi 6spd
        '00 Tundra

Comment

Fuck.

Comment

Lol
            -Peter G
            '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
            '08 E91 328xi 6spd
            '00 Tundra

Comment

I had to threaten the guy with a PayPal dispute but he got off his ass and shipped my pistons! Now I just need an engine stand and I can start putting my 2.7i together :)

Comment

They are on sale right meow at HFT. I just bought a nice one for like 40 bucks. The 4 leg model

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I had to threaten the guy with a PayPal dispute but he got off his ass and shipped my pistons! Now I just need an engine stand and I can start putting my 2.7i together :)
                  This happens both ways though, I hate when people file a dispute with me because they are international and had to pay extra for shipping pickup.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                    They are on sale right meow at HFT. I just bought a nice one for like 40 bucks. The 4 leg model
                    Looks like I'll be stoping by there on my way to work Tomorow, thanks for the heads up .

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      This happens both ways though, I hate when people file a dispute with me because they are international and had to pay extra for shipping pickup.
                      This guy was just lazy I paid him 10 days ago, he said he would ship out the day I paid him, ended up taking over a week with no communication on his end.

Comment

This guy was just lazy I paid him 10 days ago, he said he would ship out the day I paid him, ended up taking over a week with no communication on his end.
                        Ah ya that sucks, I make sure I communicate with the person if there is going to be any delay in shipping out the item.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

After a lifetime, the old clutch is out. Now for another lifetime to pass before the new one goes back in.
                          Last edited by Twelvizm; 08-19-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

That was my old car. I sold it to a guy, and then 2 days later he tried to re sell if for a stupid amount and never got it. He Sold it to a guy in Covington.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                            1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

If anyone needs bottle caps with tires shoot me a PM. Need them out of my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDerelict View Post
                                If anyone needs bottle caps with tires shoot me a PM. Need them out of my garage.
                                Pm'd

Comment

Working...
                                X