PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
    Yeah my first e30 was a henna car. I've been missing that car for 10 years. I'd really like up find a henna shell and throw everything off the 323 on it.
    You missed one in tacoma
    -Peter
    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
    '91 318is slicktop project
    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
    '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
      You missed one in tacoma
      I'm broke right now Anyway, I'm definetly going to keep my eyes open. I would love to find a stripped down henna shell for cheap.

Comment

It was up for 750 I believe
        -Peter
        '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
        '00 Tundra

Comment

Fuck.

Comment

Lol
            -Peter
            '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
            '00 Tundra

Comment

I had to threaten the guy with a PayPal dispute but he got off his ass and shipped my pistons! Now I just need an engine stand and I can start putting my 2.7i together :)

Comment

They are on sale right meow at HFT. I just bought a nice one for like 40 bucks. The 4 leg model

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I had to threaten the guy with a PayPal dispute but he got off his ass and shipped my pistons! Now I just need an engine stand and I can start putting my 2.7i together :)
                  This happens both ways though, I hate when people file a dispute with me because they are international and had to pay extra for shipping pickup.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                    They are on sale right meow at HFT. I just bought a nice one for like 40 bucks. The 4 leg model
                    Looks like I'll be stoping by there on my way to work Tomorow, thanks for the heads up .

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      This happens both ways though, I hate when people file a dispute with me because they are international and had to pay extra for shipping pickup.
                      This guy was just lazy I paid him 10 days ago, he said he would ship out the day I paid him, ended up taking over a week with no communication on his end.

Comment

This guy was just lazy I paid him 10 days ago, he said he would ship out the day I paid him, ended up taking over a week with no communication on his end.
                        Ah ya that sucks, I make sure I communicate with the person if there is going to be any delay in shipping out the item.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

After a lifetime, the old clutch is out. Now for another lifetime to pass before the new one goes back in.
                          Last edited by Twelvizm; 08-19-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

That was my old car. I sold it to a guy, and then 2 days later he tried to re sell if for a stupid amount and never got it. He Sold it to a guy in Covington.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                            1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

If anyone needs bottle caps with tires shoot me a PM. Need them out of my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDerelict View Post
                                If anyone needs bottle caps with tires shoot me a PM. Need them out of my garage.
                                Pm'd

Comment

Working...
                                X