• Show
Clear All

• DaWildBeast
    replied
    PNW Chit Chat thread

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
    PayPal ready for cluster......

hee hee

My cluster looks like that. We just have to slap a m sticker in there and boom, value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    K24 M3 would be pretty sick

F20 would be cool too.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    PayPal ready for cluster......

hee hee

Leave a comment:

• ahrensNW
    replied

All I got for now. Looking for a shop that I can tow it to in the Seattle or East Side area to get an exhaust put on it and get it up on a lift so I can see the extent of the rust. Don't want any work done on it, just need to get it up on a lift. Otherwise I may just trailer it to my parents over in Yakima lol.

The m20 in it will get ripped out in favor of something smaller and lighter, can put a timeline on it though. Hopefully Kmiata and garagistic will get off their asses with the k24 stuff.

This car is definitely track quality

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    Post up some pics when you get some time Hank. I'm curious what shape it's in too.

If it were me, I'd just S54 it and have some fun building up as a track rat or something off the wall.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Well, makes sense, since he and Andrew are friends. Congrats to you, though, that's rad. Put me down for the cluster when you part it out :)

Leave a comment:

• ahrensNW
    replied
    Funny enough the only reason I'm getting to call this car mine is because of Andrew (5toes).
    Definitely helps to have mutual friends!

I paid a fair bit under asking, and hes including his entire stash of e30 parts. New sparco seats and harnesses, a Miller maf setup, and three or four other boxes of goodies.

Nahhhh, the 911 will stay between my brother and I for quite awhile longer. Its crap but its still a good investment ;)

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
    So, I bought the m3.

It does have an m3 cluster.

It also has a tonnn of rust in the floor boards.

The m20 fired up too, first time it was started in 3 years.
    Did you end up paying more than asking? Will be an interesting project for sure. Time to sell your 911, lol

Leave a comment:

• RainRider
    replied
    Awesome Hank. To me it's more about the body style than a having a proper M3.

Adam I have a plug mount if no one in south Seattle has one.

Leave a comment:

• ahrensNW
    replied
    So, I bought the m3.

It does have an m3 cluster.

It also has a tonnn of rust in the floor boards.

The m20 fired up too, first time it was started in 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• Habla
    replied
    I have a hazard sw in burien, I'd have to dig for a c101 mount though

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    I have a giant ziploc bag of switches, I think there is a few Hazard switches in there I could stand to part with. I'll be around this week working on stripping the old racecar.

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Guize....I need a couple of small parts from a Seattle local early this coming week, or someone further south on Friday. Headed down to Portland for an event on Friday AM and just have a couple parts missing (lots of work still left to do though).

I need a hazard switch and the holder for the plug on the heater fan cover in the engine bay (is it the C101?).

Anyone can help??

Leave a comment:

• ahrensNW
    replied
    He said he had around 500 replies in the time that it was up.

Leave a comment:

• MortyCrock
    replied
    Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
    I'm gonna go look at that m3 :)

The post is down... did he remove it for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X