• Show
Clear All

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    hey guys, who owns this car?
    YL7A9190

if they want to sell. ill like to talk.
    wish i knew - that's a really sharp looking car (from the pictures, at least)

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    hey guys, who owns this car?
    YL7A9190

if they want to sell. ill like to talk.

Leave a comment:

• RainRider
    replied
    On the way home from the picnic the clutch throw out or pressure plate finally gave way. I knew it was on its last run until I tore into it.

Leave a comment:

• DER E30
    replied
    Think we're meeting at lynnwood 164th park and ride leaving around 9.

Leave a comment:

• Metallated
    replied
    Anyone caravaning down early tomorrow morning?

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Originally posted by iansane View Post
    I know everyone is gearing up for the picnic but is anyone going to the Old School Reunion this sunday?

I’m going.

Leave a comment:

• iansane
    replied
    Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
    If it was still in Bothell I would go, but driving back from to Bothell from Tacoma is a once a month only commitment. By driving, I mean sitting in Tacoma traffic hell.
    When I was in Bothell, they had been holding it at Old Country Village and man that was nice. I think If I got stuck at the 228th intersection the whole drive took 2 minutes!

Leave a comment:

• Rennsport
    replied
    If it was still in Bothell I would go, but driving back from to Bothell from Tacoma is a once a month only commitment. By driving, I mean sitting in Tacoma traffic hell.

Leave a comment:

• iansane
    replied
    Originally posted by e30austin View Post
    Wish I could, the last time I went (six years ago), was a good time.
    Was it still in Bothell then, or had they moved to outside of Tacoma? It's a whole lot nicer having more room of the farm that they're at now. Some crazy stuff shows up there.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by iansane View Post
    I know everyone is gearing up for the picnic but is anyone going to the Old School Reunion this sunday?
    Wish I could, the last time I went (six years ago), was a good time.

Leave a comment:

• iansane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cheffy30
    replied
    Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
    Who were the cool guys with the verts at Greenlake yesterday? And a clean looking silver 318is/325is. I was eating at Shelter and saw the 4-6 of you guys through the big roll up doors. Wish I had mine instead of the Benz last night! I'll only have it for 2 more days, guy is coming up with a trailer from Norcal Thursday to take it back home.
    pnw perverts no doubt

sent from hell using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Munich Man
    replied
    Who were the cool guys with the verts at Greenlake yesterday? And a clean looking silver 318is/325is. I was eating at Shelter and saw the 4-6 of you guys through the big roll up doors. Wish I had mine instead of the Benz last night! I'll only have it for 2 more days, guy is coming up with a trailer from Norcal Thursday to take it back home.

Leave a comment:

• bmwm42
    replied
    Sup Andy

Leave a comment:

• dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Hey guys! Been a while since I’ve logged on to the actual forum hahaha.

In Portland for the week putting a freshly painted e30 together.
    I’m putting iS side skirts on. Anyone have a link to where I need to drill holes? Like measurements.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X