Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Replaced transmission, fixed reverse lights, trunk gasket, and brakes with the help of my dad.
    hes a straight up boss.
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
      No guys. Not a wreck. I ran into a pole as in, walked into lol
      Hahahahahaha!!! That's fuckin' awesome.

      Comment


        Just got back home after acquiring some anthracite carpet. W00t w00t. One step closer to full black interior.

        Many thanks to Greg and Alex!! Now the hard part begins...installation.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

        Comment


          Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
          Just got back home after acquiring some anthracite carpet. W00t w00t. One step closer to full black interior.

          Many thanks to Greg and Alex!! Now the hard part begins...installation.
          Installation is cake no joke
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

          Comment


            Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
            Installation is cake no joke
            Have you done it before? I never have. The biggest problem I have is breaking the little plastic door sills. Never can get 'em off without breaking 'em!
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

            Comment


              Done it three or four times the biggest pain for me was accel pedal
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

              Comment


                Well, that's a plus, I guess. How were you able to get the door sills off without breaking the rails or getting the tabs stuck in the body?
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                Comment


                  shitty picture whoring...

                  Simon
                  Current Car:
                  -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                  -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                  Make R3V Great Again -2020

                  Comment


                    SSR Comps? Niceeeee!
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                      Well, that's a plus, I guess. How were you able to get the door sills off without breaking the rails or getting the tabs stuck in the body?
                      I used a door card pry bar and just carefull as shit but I have just always replaced the tabs they r old and brittle as fuck so its cheaper and faster to replace than trying to get em off without tryimg to break em
                      Originally posted by bmwm42
                      PNW vulture pm me for parts
                      Strategic nw e30 command

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                        SSR Comps? Niceeeee!
                        yup, ive wanted them forever. i drove right after work and met up with JoeC, we had Les Schwab install two new tires for the rear (225/45), but they wouldnt install the wheels on my car since we had 10mm spacers. No problem, we'll just install them in your parking lot! :p Drove highway 2 back and stopped in Leavenworth for some (root) beer and brats. then i hauled ass home to test out the new grip. car handles way better but theres still room for improvement. also notice the front spoiler is now red ;) ... now if i could just get the damn chip ive been waiting for haha
                        Simon
                        Current Car:
                        -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                        -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                        Make R3V Great Again -2020

                        Comment


                          Woop woop, more parts for my car and to much food for my belly. Time to sleep been up at 4am on 4 hours of sleep

                          -Alex
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 2man View Post
                            yup, ive wanted them forever. i drove right after work and met up with JoeC, we had Les Schwab install two new tires for the rear (225/45), but they wouldnt install the wheels on my car since we had 10mm spacers. No problem, we'll just install them in your parking lot! :p Drove highway 2 back and stopped in Leavenworth for some (root) beer and brats. then i hauled ass home to test out the new grip. car handles way better but theres still room for improvement. also notice the front spoiler is now red ;) ... now if i could just get the damn chip ive been waiting for haha
                            Very nice. Car is coming together pretty well.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                            Comment


                              Those rims look amazing against the red!

                              Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by 2man View Post
                                shitty picture whoring...

                                Wow, looks so much better! Nice work.
                                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X