No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb question about euro smilies on a US car. Searched but didnt find anything. When you throw your low beams on, do your city lights stay on? ive always wondered this.
    sigpic

Comment

Got the tan carpet pulled. Took about an hour to pull. Some dickhead spilled battery acid in the driver's side rear footwell, which made the car smell something awful. More later.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Starting the prep work on my door. Found two layers of awful paint and some waves on the top and bottom. Next step is a little hammer and dolly then on to filler.

Comment

Think my fuel pump started to make a noise tonight. FML

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
            Starting the prep work on my door. Found two layers of awful paint and some waves on the top and bottom. Next step is a little hammer and dolly then on to filler.

Seeing you do body work makes me want to start on mine. But I have to finish motor first -_- priorities!!!!

-Alex
            sigpic

Comment

Anthracite carpet is done on passenger side. Trimmed a little too much, hopefully the console covers it :(

Comment

Having a really hard time getting the carpet to set in place. Any tips? It needs to come forward about an inch but just does NOT want to go...

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                  Seeing you do body work makes me want to start on mine. But I have to finish motor first -_- priorities!!!!

-Alex

x2
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                    Dumb question about euro smilies on a US car. Searched but didnt find anything. When you throw your low beams on, do your city lights stay on? ive always wondered this.
                    Lmao cant you just go in front of your at night and see for yourself
                    Originally posted by bmwm42
                    PNW vulture pm me for parts
                    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I am definitely NOT washing one of my weaves in the dishwasher ;)
                      "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
                      sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

^^ I washed a set of SBC heads in a dishwasher when I was going to school in Phoenix.. It don't work so hot.
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Not hot enough to clean 'em and will make a giant fucking mess. If your wife/girlfriend/etc uses it and sees you...prepare for a giant bitch slap.

Comment

I already cleaned em quite a bit. Thought is give it a shot. She's pregnant, which is apparently code for "bedrest.". I refer to the pregnancy as "her condition."
                            "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
                            sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Keep your wheels and tires clean with our products. We have all the products you need to keep your wheels and tires clean and looking new. Find the perfect dressing, tire shine, or accessories to help reach deep in your wheels. Shop high quality auto detail supplies from car wax to car polish and full auto detailing kits today.

You wont look back.. great brush

Comment

I know most won't be excited about this but I will pre-order a set -

Last edited by Cronopoulos; 11-01-2011, 09:05 PM.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Working...
                                X